Conquer Club

Personal game history stats

Have suggestion for a new or old tool/enhancement? Come on in!

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Personal game history stats

Postby ratbastardly on Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:58 pm

So, I got the Cross Map Medal recently, and started wondering how I acheived this. What I decided was really necessary was a way to look up/store my game history and get some of that info together. A spreadsheet, probably. Has this been done, before I go reinvent the wheel?

It would be nice to have a script do this, which I have no idea how to do, but I imagine it would probably crash CC's servers with all the queries.

At this point, I am only concerned with which map was played how many times and my record on it. But one can easily see this getting to be an obsessive pursuit of other data.

Cheers,
ratb
Sergeant 1st Class ratbastardly

Re: Personal game history stats

Postby QoH on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:59 pm

If you use firefox, then download geasemonkey, and then map rank. IT tells you all that you need to know.
Major QoH

Postby ratbastardly on Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:29 pm

(Gulp!) That's a lot of info. Thanks for the answer. I don't know why I had the impression that that Tool had something to do with map difficulty, but I had never even looked at it. Figures, the one tool I didn't try...

And I'm still amazed that the servers can support this sort of querying from so large a community.

Cheers.
Sergeant 1st Class ratbastardly

Postby ender516 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:15 pm

I didn't quite get the meaning of "Map Rank" at first, either, but it refers to your rank on a per-map basis. Ranking maps on the basis of their difficulty is a rather personal endeavour, I think, but talk about reorganizing the Browse Maps page never quite stops. It just doesn't seem to lead to any results, sadly.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Return to Tools Suggestions