Conquer Club

Information Boxes

Have suggestion for a new or old tool/enhancement? Come on in!

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Information Boxes

Postby BunnRee on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:20 pm

"Click here to attack" "Click here to deploy 8 troops"

I want to get rid of these. HOW can I do that? They hover over the top of the terry I'm trying to attack and blink. To attack I have to wait to click when the information box does not show up on the screen. This has been happening ever since CC changed their look and it is driving me crazy!!! It also does not matter if I zoom in or out on the map.

I have BOB but do not have clickies.

Mac OS X, version 10.6.8
Firefox 25.0.1
BOB 5.3.0
Clickies Deleted

Bee
"Men talk of having a soul. I have no soul. I am a soul: I have a body." What all the world's a-seeking: or, the Vital law of true life (p. 138) Ralph Waldo Trine (1896).
Private BunnRee

Re: Information Boxes

Postby Sirius Kase on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:59 pm

The problem goes away if you disable BOB. Unfortunately, BOB goes away, too, and I don't want it to. That means someone needs to fix BOB since it's the third-party tool.
Sergeant 1st Class Sirius Kase

Postby stealth99 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:26 pm

If you gently bring your mouse in from the left side, there is a split second where it connects without the messages. I know exactly what you refer to and it drives me crazy too. I tried everything to get rid of it and i discovered this little trick by accident.
Cook stealth99

Location: St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada......oldest and most easterly city in north america

Postby BunnRee on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:25 pm

stealth99 wrote:If you gently bring your mouse in from the left side, there is a split second where it connects without the messages. I know exactly what you refer to and it drives me crazy too. I tried everything to get rid of it and i discovered this little trick by accident.

So you sneak in from the left ... Sealth? I'll try it! Thanks!
"Men talk of having a soul. I have no soul. I am a soul: I have a body." What all the world's a-seeking: or, the Vital law of true life (p. 138) Ralph Waldo Trine (1896).
Private BunnRee

Return to Tools Suggestions