Conquer Club

A new add-on suggestion

Have suggestion for a new or old tool/enhancement? Come on in!

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

A new add-on suggestion

Postby spinwizard on Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:25 pm

I don't know if this is available with on of the add-ons but it would be great if there was one for tourny runners that allows them to watch games (see who has joined) Count kills and win amounts over a number of games and send multiple PM's (I know this will be available with the next version of PPH but can we do it with a script in the mean time) Is any of this possible? :?
Private 1st Class spinwizard

Postby Stoney229 on Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:33 am

sounds like a very good idea to me. I hope it works out.
Score: 1739
Games: 88 Completed, 52 (59%) Won
#1302/21963
Lieutenant Stoney229

Re: A new add-on suggestion

Postby insomniacdude on Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:10 pm

spinwizard wrote:I don't know if this is available with on of the add-ons but it would be great if there was one for tourny runners that allows them to watch games (see who has joined) Count kills and win amounts over a number of games and send multiple PM's (I know this will be available with the next version of PPH but can we do it with a script in the mean time) Is any of this possible? :?

The best I can come up with is the "bookmark search" script. It saves specific "Game Finder" searches. So just put in the info (in this case, a tourney headline and either active/awaiting players/finished) and just save it. It's not as convenient, but it does save some time try to find your tourney on that long list.
Cadet insomniacdude

Return to Tools Suggestions