Conquer Club

Logging attacks that don't conquer

Discuss developing tools and get details on Conquer Club's API.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Logging attacks that don't conquer

Postby kruthar on Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:53 pm

Hi All,

Any chance that attacks that are made but do not conquer another territory will be logged in the same manner as when you attack and do conquer a territory? This would be very helpful. Thanks for your time and your answer!
Sergeant 1st Class kruthar

Re: Logging attacks that don't conquer

Postby ender516 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:20 pm

This functionality can only be provided via a change in the site software, not via a script or add-on. It has been suggested in the past, as a means to providing game replays, but when or if it will be implemented is anyone's guess.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Postby kruthar on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:58 am

Ender

Thanks for the reply, ya I realize this is probabky a change to the application. But it might be as simple as adding a logging statement in the right place. I just thought I woukd ask because I ak trying to create and add on that does just as you said. A game replay or something similar and currently some games are a little innaccurate just by going through the logs retroactively. Also it might be beneficial to know when some one is being sly and just knocking you down a bit but not taking over. Any ways thx for the feedback.
Sergeant 1st Class kruthar

Postby ender516 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:31 am

All good reasons for a game replay, but adding the logging information would require more resources (space and time) on the server. Have you tried the Handy Game History add-on?
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Return to Tools Development