Conquer Club

Conquer Club API

Discuss developing tools and get details on Conquer Club's API.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Conquer Club API

Postby dgz345 on Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:42 am

because there is a map thats not allowed. or something.

there was a bug with the maps before what i know of. ill forward this error to the admins

may i ask why you are wondering about the API?
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Re: Error in API (maplist)

Postby dgz345 on Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:13 pm

GeneralFault wrote:http://www.conquerclub.com/api.php?mode=maplist

anyone any idea why this xml does not work?

fault is: error on line 999 at column 29: Char 0x0 out of allowed range

bigWham wrote:something got corrupt in the server cache. fixed.
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Postby GeneralFault on Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:48 am

Found possible error in API guide;

<speed_game> N (Casual) , Y (Speed)

in my outputfile there are the options N, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

probably with this explanation:
speed_game - N(Casual), 1(1min Speed), 2(1min Speed), 3(1min Speed), 4(1min Speed), 5(1min Speed)

<bonus_cards> 2 (Escalating) , 3 (Flat Rate) , 1 (No Spoils), 4(Nuclear)

in my outputfile there are the options 1, 2, 3, 4 AND 5

probably with this explanation:
bonus_cards - 2 (Escalating) , 3 (Flat Rate) , 1 (No Spoils), 4(Nuclear), 5(Zombie)
Cook GeneralFault

Postby gigi_b on Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:15 pm

Hi guys!

Was looking at the API to start some stats about clan team games. The request params for game type for the mode=gamelist call don't seem to add to the filter.
A request such as
Code: Select all
http://www.conquerclub.com/api.php?mode=gamelist&p1un=gigi_b&gt=T&it=E

gives me a response with the xml containing basically all my games (some 1050 atm) with the automatic troops. So the game type filter (&gt=T) doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong here?

Thanks!

Answer found thanks to the post by dgz345 viewtopic.php?f=529&t=86562&start=25#p4455225
The param is actually ty and not gt
Cadet gigi_b

Postby crazy4catnip on Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:15 pm

I'm trying to replicate the information from the medal stats Beta Map Achievement count -- X unique opponents on beta maps. In particular, I want the list of opponents I have already defeated on beta maps.

The problem is that I cannot determine via the "gamelist" portion of the API whether or not a map was Beta at the time a game was played. Looking at the status flag in the "map" portion of the API only tells me the current Beta status, not the status of the map in the past.

Is there anything I'm overlooking about this issue? If not, would it be possible to add the map status field to the "gamelist" portion of the API, assuming this data still exists? I am hoping the data still exists somewhere in the database, as the Medal Stats page can display the count somehow.

-- crazy4catnip
"Who cares about geopolitical issues when the f*****g walls are melting."
Colonel crazy4catnip

Postby dgz345 on Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:46 pm

crazy4catnip wrote:I'm trying to replicate the information from the medal stats Beta Map Achievement count -- X unique opponents on beta maps. In particular, I want the list of opponents I have already defeated on beta maps.

The problem is that I cannot determine via the "gamelist" portion of the API whether or not a map was Beta at the time a game was played. Looking at the status flag in the "map" portion of the API only tells me the current Beta status, not the status of the map in the past.

Is there anything I'm overlooking about this issue? If not, would it be possible to add the map status field to the "gamelist" portion of the API, assuming this data still exists? I am hoping the data still exists somewhere in the database, as the Medal Stats page can display the count somehow.

-- crazy4catnip

Not that im aware off. best way would be to somehow have a list of the "release dates of the maps" when its no longer in beta.

maybe there is a forum post or something in the maps forum when it got "released" :?
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Postby crazy4catnip on Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:06 pm

dgz345 wrote:
crazy4catnip wrote:I'm trying to replicate the information from the medal stats Beta Map Achievement count -- X unique opponents on beta maps. In particular, I want the list of opponents I have already defeated on beta maps.

-- crazy4catnip

Not that im aware off. best way would be to somehow have a list of the "release dates of the maps" when its no longer in beta.

maybe there is a forum post or something in the maps forum when it got "released" :?

I took a look and I didn't find a "quench date" list in any of the forums.

Although there is not enough information in the API to get this data, I'm wondering how the Medal Stats page is able to display the Beta Map Achievement count. I can think of 3 possible implementations:
    1. There is a hidden beta flag in each game record.
    2. There is a hidden quench date in each map record.
    3. There is a list of every beta opponent defeated in each player record.
#3 seems unrealistic. I'm guessing it must be either #1 or #2.

-- crazy4catnip
"Who cares about geopolitical issues when the f*****g walls are melting."
Colonel crazy4catnip

Postby dgz345 on Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:56 am

I would actually guess #3 that each time you defeat a unique player his UID gets added to a list of defeated persons.

But i have no clue.
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Previous

Return to Tools Development