Conquer Club

[GO] Team Terminator and Assassin Games

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Do you support these ideas?

Yes! I love both
75%
I like Team Assassin, not Team Terminator
5%
I like Team Terminator, not Team Assassin
6%
No - These idea's are just stupid
14%

Total votes : 79

[GO] Team Terminator and Assassin Games

Postby hendy on Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:47 pm

Concise description:
  • Allow team games to be played as terminator or assassin

Specifics:
  • Take Doubles, Triples, and Quadruples out of the 'game type' setting
  • Add a new 'Team Size' setting, or something appropriately named, for Single, Doubles, Triples, and Quads
  • Restrict the combinations appropriately for the current number of players, currently this would allow only for Singles and Doubles to be played as Terminator or Assassin games; however, once 12 player games come, it could be expanded to triples and quads
  • Terminator games could be scored either when a player eliminates another player (killing team's score averaged and calculated against individual's score) OR when one team eliminates another team (average the killing team's score against the average of the defeated team's score). Which to use is open for discussion.
  • Assassin games would have team's assigned other team's for targets. The assassin team would have to defeat all players in the target team in order to win.

This will improve the following aspects of the site:
  • It would allow new types of team games to be played. 4 team assassin or terminator has always seemed like it would be fun.
  • I couldn't see this option being /that/ difficult to implement
Last edited by JamesKer1 on Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: Added tag to title
Sergeant 1st Class hendy

Re: doubles terminator and assain

Postby Wisse on Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:14 am

hendy wrote:The same thing has normal terminator except its triples or doubles. It could work to ways. Either the player that knocks out the other gets the points or both players on the team get the point(I prefer it that way). I also think there should be doubles and triples assain. The team works together to get each individual on their team the kill.

nice ideas ;)
Image Image
Sergeant Wisse

Postby yeti_c on Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:25 am

Wouldn't Triples assassin just be triples?

And 4 played Doubles Assassin just be doubles?

Or essentially it would be first team to lose a member loses the game?

Not sure it works too well for me.

6 played doubles would be the closest to it working.

Terminator would work though.

C.
Lieutenant yeti_c

Postby Wisse on Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:29 am

yeti_c wrote:Wouldn't Triples assassin just be triples?

C.

read before you post...
he said not that a team must kill a team, he said that each person must kill someone
Image Image
Sergeant Wisse

Postby yeti_c on Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:38 am

Wisse wrote:

C.

read before you post...
he said not that a team must kill a team, he said that each person must kill someone

Yeah but in assassin as soon as one person is dead then that's game over - so for 4 player doubles and triples then it's simply first team to kill one member wins the game.
Lieutenant yeti_c

Postby hendy on Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:41 pm

yeti_c wrote:
Wisse wrote:

C.

read before you post...

Yeah but in assassin as soon as one person is dead then that's game over - so for 4 player doubles and triples then it's simply first team to kill one member wins the game.

no idiot every1 on 1 team has to kill 1 member of the opposing. Once one member of a team kills the other he just simply helps his teamates
Sergeant 1st Class hendy

Postby Wisse on Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:36 pm

hendy wrote:
yeti_c wrote:
Wisse wrote:

C.

read before you post...

no idiot every1 on 1 team has to kill 1 member of the opposing. Once one member of a team kills the other he just simply helps his teamates

well if i kill my target i get my points, do i stop playing then? or can i help my teammates to kill their target?
Image Image
Sergeant Wisse

Postby hendy on Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:57 pm

Wisse wrote:
hendy wrote:
yeti_c wrote:
Wisse wrote:

C.

read before you post...

well if i kill my target i get my points, do i stop playing then? or can i help my teammates to kill their target?

asI already wrote once you kill your target you help your team and try to keep yourself from being taken out
Sergeant 1st Class hendy

Postby Wisse on Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:01 pm

hendy wrote:
Wisse wrote:
hendy wrote:
yeti_c wrote:
Wisse wrote:

C.

read before you post...

asI already wrote once you kill your target you help your team and try to keep yourself from being taken out

ok than i would defenitily play it, looks fun :)
Image Image
Sergeant Wisse

Postby AAFitz on Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:48 pm

Wisse wrote:
hendy wrote:
Wisse wrote:
hendy wrote:
yeti_c wrote:
Wisse wrote:

C.

read before you post...

was it really necessary to quote every time...though i have to admit...much easier to follow
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Postby Geographical on Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:53 pm

AAFitz wrote:
Wisse wrote:
hendy wrote:
Wisse wrote:
hendy wrote:
yeti_c wrote:
Wisse wrote:

C.

read before you post...

was it really necessary to quote every time...though i have to admit...much easier to follow

So, you think this idea would actually work? (Asking to everyone)
[url=www.conquerclub.com]Image
Image[/url] Clicky Either One

Geography Rules!
Corporal 1st Class Geographical

Postby Evil Semp on Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:00 pm

Wisse wrote:read before you post...

Why most everyone be so critical. He read the post but did not understand it. I thought the same thing.

Wisse wrote:no idiot every1 on 1 team has to kill 1 member of the opposing. Once one member of a team kills the other he just simply helps his teamates

Then calling someone names. I hope your teachers in school don't call you an idiot when you don't understand what they said.
Sergeant 1st Class Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby DemonHunter on Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:58 pm

It would put an interesting twist on fortifying your allies and such. I like it.
Cadet DemonHunter

Postby yeti_c on Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:04 am

Evil Semp wrote:

Why most everyone be so critical. He read the post but did not understand it. I thought the same thing.

Wisse wrote:no idiot every1 on 1 team has to kill 1 member of the opposing. Once one member of a team kills the other he just simply helps his teamates

Then calling someone names. I hope your teachers in school don't call you an idiot when you don't understand what they said.

Thank you.

The case that I put forward was based on the current rules of Assassin and TeamPlay... had the initial post been better structured and included the answers that I was "idiotic" not to glean from the scant information offered then the suggestion would've been better...

Also if you notice I said that Termintator would work but Assassin wouldn't for the very reasons I outlined. (i.e. as soon as one person has their kill then they win therefore their team wins.)

C.
Lieutenant yeti_c

Postby Wisse on Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:58 am

Evil Semp wrote:

i call you a idiot for not good qouting, hendy did say the second one, you idiot...
Image Image
Sergeant Wisse

Postby Evil Semp on Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:25 pm

Wisse wrote:
Evil Semp wrote:

i call you a idiot for not good qouting, hendy did say the second one, you idiot...

I do apologize. But you do get the the idea of my post, Its funny how you don't address that part.
Sergeant 1st Class Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

no

Postby hobs09 on Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:32 pm

terminator would definatly not work because i dont want to be competing with my teamate(s) for the points.
Cadet hobs09

Re: no

Postby hendy on Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:08 pm

hobs09 wrote:terminator would definatly not work because i dont want to be competing with my teamate(s) for the points.

Not how works. Your team gets points for a kill. So if your team loses a game but kills some1 on the other you still get points
Sergeant 1st Class hendy

Postby Wisse on Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:39 pm

Evil Semp wrote:
Wisse wrote:
Evil Semp wrote:

I do apologize. But you do get the the idea of my post, Its funny how you don't address that part.

yeah srry but all those people who post before reading/thinking are so frustating :evil:
Image Image
Sergeant Wisse

Postby hendy on Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:19 pm

so what do you think lack/andy?
Sergeant 1st Class hendy

Postby AndyDufresne on Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:36 pm

For now, we'll put it as **Unclassified**

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby Kupo666 on Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:39 pm

In an assassin doubles game, what would happen if you eliminated an enemy who wasn't a target? Your opponents target would have been eliminated, but you would've just killed someone you're not supposed to. Losing would be somewhat unfair, continuing play like normal would make it just that-normal, and having the team win the game would simply make it a speed game to kill one of the enemies. I just don't understand how that would work.
Sergeant Kupo666

Postby hendy on Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:21 am

AndyDufresne wrote:For now, we'll put it as **Unclassified**

--Andy

sooo...........................
Sergeant 1st Class hendy

Postby Marvaddin on Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:03 am

Rejected, please?
Major Marvaddin

Postby hendy on Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:02 pm

Marvaddin wrote:Rejected, please?

why?