- Add the XML code to allow a player controlled region with negative bonus to decay to neutral instead of remaining at 1 of the player's colour when they would get to 0.
- Logically speaking, it only makes sense that if you don't have enough troops to cover the decay cost, that all your troops would be dead and hence the territory should revert to neutral 1
- It may be interesting to allow the map maker the ability to choose what neutral value the territory resets to if it hits 0 troops
- Another way of handling it could be to take the number of troops away from the decay amount and have that as the neutral value... so 2 troops on a 5 decay spot would result in neutral 3
How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
- Just makes more sense and adds another map making tool.
(Mod edited for clarity)