Conquer Club

Trench Warfare in Trench Game

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Trench Warfare in Trench Game

Postby BARFA on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:30 pm

IN Game 12037598

There is no way either of us can win because we have the game set on trench so we can't get across the middle area to fight on the other side (since we can only go 1 space per turn and then it resets / kills everyone we had in the middle), and we can only air bomb certain targets.

Can we get this game cancelled? There is literally no way we can end it. Let me know how to do that, thanks.
Cadet BARFA

Re: Trench Warfare in Trench Game

Postby blakebowling on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:32 pm

the instructions wrote:With trench warfare you can only assault from regions held continuously since the start of your turn. If you conquer a region (or re-conquer a region) you cannot assault further from that region during the same turn. The one exception being 'killer neutrals' (explained on the Gameplay Notes page) from which you may continue assaulting. The game no longer involves steamrolling across the board. Instead you gradually advance your front!
Private blakebowling

Postby cooky24 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:16 pm

Just be patient and do what you can do
New Recruit cooky24

Postby SirSebstar on Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:06 am

BARFA wrote:IN Game Game 12037598
There is no way either of us can win because we have the game set on trench so we can't get across the middle area to fight on the other side (since we can only go 1 space per turn and then it resets / kills everyone we had in the middle), and we can only air bomb certain targets.

Can we get this game cancelled? There is literally no way we can end it. Let me know how to do that, thanks.

I see it was solved by missing 3 turns in a row. The alternative would be to get a massive stack, get a foothold in the other guys area, and then proceed from there
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby King Engineer on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:57 pm

You CAN cross the middle even in Trench mode! (I do that all the time). The no man's land is crossable. You are allowed to cross all those 3 territs
Colonel King Engineer

Postby Forza AZ on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:12 am

King Engineer wrote:You CAN cross the middle even in Trench mode! (I do that all the time). The no man's land is crossable. You are allowed to cross all those 3 territs

And the same is true for all resetting regions in all maps. You can take them and attack further also in Trench mode.
Highest score: 3130 (9 July 2009)
Colonel Forza AZ

Postby BARFA on Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:38 pm

King Engineer wrote:You CAN cross the middle even in Trench mode! (I do that all the time). The no man's land is crossable. You are allowed to cross all those 3 territs

Thanks, I was confused and clearly frustrated. Maybe I'll try that map again sometime see if i can ~conquer~ it
Cadet BARFA

Return to Conquer Club Discussion