Conquer Club

Auto-snapshots inconsistent

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Auto-snapshots inconsistent

Postby Jurasu on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:16 pm

[Q&A]

I use the built in snapshot feature in the game to automatically take a snap every time I take my turn, and it's a feature that is a huge help in games, especially long games. However, recently I have been going to look at some snaps in games and I will realize that sometimes rounds are missing (of course they are always the ones I wanted to look at). The first time I noticed it was a no round limit game, so I figured that maybe the auto-snapshot feature only works until a certain round number. In this case, it stopped doing it automatically after round 50, so I figured maybe that was the cap, and I started manually snapping rounds whenever I took my turn. However, more recently I was playing a game that has a round limit of 30, it is round 25 and I went to look at some snaps and found the last round it snapped was round 20, and previously it had been skipping rounds. There is a gap between 8 and 14, then again missing round 18.

I'm using the same computer for all my turns and I have not changed any of my settings during this entire time. Wondering if anyone knows why this is occurring?

[/Q&A]
Major Jurasu

Return to Conquer Club Discussion