Conquer Club

medal question

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

medal question

Postby BuckNasty00 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:37 am

I'm looking to get some medals or higher level right now really. Anyways when it says defeat 5 unique opponents, what exactly does that mean? Does that mean 5 people you have never beaten before? or just 5 different people? lol

I'm closing in on the cross map one and i should have gotten another win in that count but its never shown up so its got me wondering if the unique part means people you never played against before.

anyone know? i'd appreciate it. 8-)
Corporal BuckNasty00

Re: medal question

Postby IcePack on Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:49 am

BuckNasty00 wrote:I'm looking to get some medals or higher level right now really. Anyways when it says defeat 5 unique opponents, what exactly does that mean? Does that mean 5 people you have never beaten before? or just 5 different people? lol

I'm closing in on the cross map one and i should have gotten another win in that count but its never shown up so its got me wondering if the unique part means people you never played against before.

5 unique defeats would be 5 different people that haven't counted in your total yet.

So if your medal count says you have 25 and you are trying to get to 30 - you'll need to get 5 new opponent wins against people who were not in the 25 already counted.
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby BuckNasty00 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:01 pm

yeah thats what i figured. going to make this tougher now. lol thanks Icepack
Corporal BuckNasty00

Postby spiesr on Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:08 pm

BuckNasty00 wrote:I'm looking to get some medals or higher level right now really. Anyways when it says defeat 5 unique opponents, what exactly does that mean? Does that mean 5 people you have never beaten before? or just 5 different people? lol

For Cross map it can be the same 5 people for each map.
Also note that medal stats are no longer updated in real time, so check back later to see if it updated.
Captain spiesr

Postby BuckNasty00 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:41 pm

thanks spiesr. It actually just updated so showing those two wins now 8-) thanks for the answers guys.
Corporal BuckNasty00

Return to Conquer Club Discussion