Conquer Club

nationality

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

nationality

Postby Oneyed on Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:28 am

how can I find from witch country is any member? or better say who is from specific country?
thanks.

Oneyed
Private 1st Class Oneyed

Re: nationality

Postby Donelladan on Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:03 am

Go on their wall. You'll see from which country they are playing. You can't know their nationality though.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby IcePack on Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:28 am

You can also go to scoreboard, full scoreboard, then use the filter to get everyone from a certain country on one list
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:22 pm

You could hack the database, or pay off one of the admins (everyone has a price) and figure out their IP, than manually trace them down. Follow them for 3 weeks, break into their residence and move their stuff around. Finally accost them in an alley, demanding to know their nationality, and then run away, continuing on to your next victim. That's what I would do.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby Oneyed on Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:03 pm

IcePack wrote:You can also go to scoreboard, full scoreboard, then use the filter to get everyone from a certain country on one list

thank you. I found some guys from my country. that was for what I looked.
DoomYoshi wrote:You could hack the database, or pay off one of the admins (everyone has a price) and figure out their IP, than manually trace them down. Follow them for 3 weeks, break into their residence and move their stuff around. Finally accost them in an alley, demanding to know their nationality, and then run away, continuing on to your next victim. That's what I would do.

?

Oneyed
Private 1st Class Oneyed

Return to Conquer Club Discussion