Conquer Club

Reporting Users?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Reporting Users?

Postby BuckNasty00 on Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:01 pm

Is there a way to report a user? for abuse and what not?

I'm not all about it but this one guys is going at me for nothing. Seems like a real nut and is using some very foul language to me and in the game chat.

i'd appreciate the info.

thanks, Buck
Corporal BuckNasty00

Re: Reporting Users?

Postby Swifte on Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:09 pm

We do have an area for filing reports on users... it's the Cheating & Abuse section of the forum. Found here: http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5
You'll want to make sure you've reviewed the Community Guidelines http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7785 so you can state clearly what he's guilty of. Fair warning, CC has a pretty wide tolerance for in game communication...

All that said... your first line of defense is to open the user's profile and click on the word "Foe" - this will block communication from them as well as stop them from joining any of your games. That way.. regardless of whether or not CC chooses to do anything, at least you're protected from further interactions with that user.
Last edited by Swifte on Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel Swifte

Re: Reporting Users?

Postby BuckNasty00 on Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:03 pm

I did add him to foes. that was the first thing i did. but the way this guy is acting, i think he's got some issues and me being a fan of this sit, i dont believe he should play on here.

thanks for the info
Corporal BuckNasty00

Return to Conquer Club Discussion