Conquer Club

Making your enemy fall in love with you (aka: game 8368941)

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Making your enemy fall in love with you (aka: game 8368941)

Postby PonyGal on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:31 pm

Dauntless
thefive

This is a story about secret diplomacy.. I cant post it in the 'cheats' section cause apparently its not convincing enough... so check the game ppl and let me know if anyone else finds this game at all suspicious :?

**New Tactic** 'The Dauntless method': As seen in game 8368941.

Find a complete moron (thefive), and call for ppl to kill him all game & bully him around (dauntless).. arrange a bunch of alliances against him.. then when it gets down to 4 player find someone who 'wants to make things fair' (Pony) who will say "ahh lets end alliances its not fair on 'thefive', we are all alligned cept for him" .. but then convince the very person youve been trying to kill all game to help you win. Put 4 stacks of 25-35 troops against all players bar 'thefive' and then convince him not to attack you even though your bonus is 0ver 40 per round, you are winning and ..yeah your border is *entirely* on 1's against his ... cause if someone thought that was suspicious or a 'secret diplomacy' that would be wrong. Often players have large stacks on some ppl but zero on others - and dont attack each other...totally unsuspicious and normal play... and if you thought that cc would do anything about anything to combat what is such obvious cheating then youre mistaken. 'Thefive' the most stupid player to ever grace this site. The annoying thing is that I had 2 diplomacies I forfeitted voluntarily to 'be fair' to him, and had I selfishly kept them id have won. Sometimes cheaters do prosper. They just apparently have to find an egg head who'll go for it.

So my other Q is, if after ive exposed that neither of these players is forting their borders against each others bonuses and neither is attacking (despite my being able to see 3 x 25 troops and 1 x 30 troops all on myself and the 4th player), and red (dauntless) has admitted as much, coupled with suspicious game chat such as "oh ok no truces, but i dont think ill be attacking black much" (wink wink nudge nudge), then what more proof can a player possibly give to expose 'secret diplomacies' ? I cant see the PM theyve obviously exchanged. Perhaps despite red calling for blacks demise the entire game they have suddenly become great buddies and just want to make sure that I dont get my 20 something bonuses anymore, (ignore that reds bonus is 40 per round and all borders remain on 1 and untouched by black (yet he forts up hard to crash into my much smaller bonuses that are heavily stacked) Perhaps all of reds 1's just look too intimidating to black, and he fears losing the dice rolls worse than MNDuke does :lol: It sucks.... it sucks worse cause its so bleeding obvious and CC wont do a thing about it .. just got to watch another cheat get away with murder :x Who wouldnt attack a bonus worth 40 troops per round when its totally unprotected? .. can there be any other explanation? labotomy survivor?
Sergeant 1st Class PonyGal

Location: Best place on earth, Emmdizzles house :-) South Bay, sunny San Diego

Re: Making your enemy fall in love with you (aka: game 83689

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:18 am

PonyGal wrote:8368941
Dauntless
thefive

This is a story about secret diplomacy.. I cant post it in the 'cheats' section cause apparently its not convincing enough... so check the game ppl and let me know if anyone else finds this game at all suspicious :?

**New Tactic** 'The Dauntless method': As seen in game 8368941.

Find a complete moron (thefive), and call for ppl to kill him all game & bully him around (dauntless).. arrange a bunch of alliances against him.. then when it gets down to 4 player find someone who 'wants to make things fair' (Pony) who will say "ahh lets end alliances its not fair on 'thefive', we are all alligned cept for him" .. but then convince the very person youve been trying to kill all game to help you win. Put 4 stacks of 25-35 troops against all players bar 'thefive' and then convince him not to attack you even though your bonus is 0ver 40 per round, you are winning and ..yeah your border is *entirely* on 1's against his ... cause if someone thought that was suspicious or a 'secret diplomacy' that would be wrong. Often players have large stacks on some ppl but zero on others - and dont attack each other...totally unsuspicious and normal play... and if you thought that cc would do anything about anything to combat what is such obvious cheating then youre mistaken. 'Thefive' the most stupid player to ever grace this site. The annoying thing is that I had 2 diplomacies I forfeitted voluntarily to 'be fair' to him, and had I selfishly kept them id have won. Sometimes cheaters do prosper. They just apparently have to find an egg head who'll go for it.

So my other Q is, if after ive exposed that neither of these players is forting their borders against each others bonuses and neither is attacking (despite my being able to see 3 x 25 troops and 1 x 30 troops all on myself and the 4th player), and red (dauntless) has admitted as much, coupled with suspicious game chat such as "oh ok no truces, but i dont think ill be attacking black much" (wink wink nudge nudge), then what more proof can a player possibly give to expose 'secret diplomacies' ? I cant see the PM theyve obviously exchanged. Perhaps despite red calling for blacks demise the entire game they have suddenly become great buddies and just want to make sure that I dont get my 20 something bonuses anymore, (ignore that reds bonus is 40 per round and all borders remain on 1 and untouched by black (yet he forts up hard to crash into my much smaller bonuses that are heavily stacked) Perhaps all of reds 1's just look too intimidating to black, and he fears losing the dice rolls worse than MNDuke does :lol: It sucks.... it sucks worse cause its so bleeding obvious and CC wont do a thing about it .. just got to watch another cheat get away with murder :x Who wouldnt attack a bonus worth 40 troops per round when its totally unprotected? .. can there be any other explanation? labotomy survivor?

Have you tried submitting it in C&A?

Btw, you have a flag on your face
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby dwilhelmi on Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:10 pm

Seems to me that if red was in a secret alliance, he would not have announced it to everybody with the line "oh ok no truces, but i dont think ill be attacking black much". That reads to me more like he is stating his intention to leave black alone. Black, being weak and knowing that red is strong, prefers to be left alone, so takes the logical path of not pissing him off, hoping that another strong player (that would be you) would beat red around for him.

What is more, what happened the rest of the game should have no impact whatsoever on the appropriate tactical decision to make in a given situation. It makes no difference what red did to black the rest of the game - red chose to back off, and black didn't want to piss him off again. Fairly standard decision making.

Do you feel that the correct decision for black in this case would be to attack the person that borders him, is quite a bit stronger than him, and is currently leaving him alone? If so, you may want to reevaluate some of your tactical decision making skills.

Since you seem to be a relatively smart person (assumed by the rank), I am going to guess that you are just pissed off because you feel like you are the only person fighting the currently strongest player on the board. Understandable, but not reason to start flinging about serious accusations at people.
Colonel dwilhelmi

Postby Gillipig on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:00 am

Army of GOD wrote:Btw, you have a flag on your face

I love your avatar :D ! But don't change it, that would be taunting the hockey gods and we can't afford that :) !

I think you're overreacting a little bit PonyGal! I mean if he can trick someone into a one sided truce then more power to him! I don't see anything wrong in turning people against each other. Truces are a part of the game you know! But I have a feeling you already know all this and that just want to whine a little. Am I right :P ?
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Underated on Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:34 am

After reading your comments twice, I agree with yours and other comments.

I think however, you have a massive advantage of others. You just need to convince most people (guys) look at you avatar to get them distracted enough for you to play and win.

Aussies Rock.
Captain Underated

Postby Gillipig on Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:58 am

Underated wrote:After reading your comments twice, I agree with yours and other comments.

I think however, you have a massive advantage of others. You just need to convince most people (guys) look at you avatar to get them distracted enough for you to play and win.

Aussies Rock.

Hmm wouldn't work against me or any other normal functioning man! If games were being played at real time through webcams and a hot chick took her turns naked I think a lot of guys would get distracted long enough to miss a turn or two though :) ! By the way PonyGal for exampel can be a pervertic 60 year old man who post pictures of his granddaughter :lol: ! That's something you can think about if you find yourself being distracted playing against the opposite sex ;) !
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Dauntless07 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:44 am

LOL! I laughed my ass off! It does sound pretty funny the way Pony explains it. It doesn't even matter to her that I was the one to eliminate Gray, I was obviously in Secret Diplomacy with him, HAHA! Hey, if any of you guys want to engage in secret diplomacy, you can send an email to
"imnotacheateryourejustparanoid@gmail.com" ;)
You can see her C&A report here for my explanation.
viewtopic.php?f=239&t=137615&p=3004734#p3004734
Captain Dauntless07

Postby Dauntless07 on Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:40 pm

viewtopic.php?f=239&t=139928
It seems Pony has busted herself. Turns out she had multiple accounts, and turned herself in because she said she was tired of players getting away with what she perceived as cheating.
Captain Dauntless07

Return to Conquer Club Discussion