Conquer Club

Help with Das Schloss

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Help with Das Schloss

Postby GhoStedar on Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:11 pm

I am playing a 1v1 on Das Schloss and I am lost as to what to do. I have played this map once before and had my ass handed to me. I can barely read the map let alone know what to do with it. If anyone can give me any pointers, it would be a big help!
Good luck to all and to all a good fight!

Top personal score: 1853
Top personal rank: Captain
Corporal 1st Class GhoStedar

Re: Help with Das Schloss

Postby Pope Joan on Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:32 pm

Playing for the 3rd time but it seems rather straightforward: get your parachutes but concentrate on either schloss or flughafn. Both places give huge bonuses. After one controls both, it is rather straightforward: you control 4 spots explained in the corner for 1 turn and you are done. Alternatively you can win by shooting paratroopers from hubsraubers but this would be like pulling a tooth via anus...
Brigadier Pope Joan

Postby shocked439 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:26 pm

Round 1 pick a territory in the top left drop your troops on it. Assault all of your parachutes in the bottom do not take access point
Round two drop on same upper left territory if spoils are involved and aren't nuclear take access point advance 0 troops it will reset to 2 if you still hold it next round reinforce to your parachute guy 2. If unlimited forts fort all parachutes down to the 2 spot.
Round 3 and 4 repeat round two
Round 5 (or 4) consider breaking down the 6 up top you want to hold that entire area. Build as big of a stack as you can on a sdt near the access point.

Future rounds work on securing upper right section from either upper right or lower right depending on your drop.

From round 6 on it will require you to adjust and react to your opponents. Keep in mind there are probably 5 variations of this strategy that work rather well.

Games with 4 or more players require a different strat.
Sergeant shocked439

Postby Catarah on Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:09 am

more generally: this is an objectives map. the parachutes are very hard to get to, so the(usually easy) way to win is to hold all the spots explained in the map. alternatively, you can kill the 60 neutrals on the hubsraubers, though this is usually only usefull in escalating.

and as others said, you should work on securing bonusses, and that way get an advantage over the other, so you can eventually hold the objective.
Captain Catarah

Postby GhoStedar on Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:42 am

Thanks to all for the help!
Good luck to all and to all a good fight!

Top personal score: 1853
Top personal rank: Captain
Corporal 1st Class GhoStedar

Return to Conquer Club Discussion