Conquer Club

Help with a Das Schloss game

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Help with a Das Schloss game

Postby djmrules on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:38 pm

Okay I could use some helpful tips in this game. Okay, its an 8 player, freestyle, fog of war, no spoils game with adjacent reinforcements. Its round 25 and I have patiently built up my forces without much fighting. I've been waiting to make my move when my opponents were weak to take das schlob and go from there, but now one guy(red) has taken over a good junk of the map and has a good bonus. Should i move soon and take das schlob to counter him or wait to see if the others can deal with him for a while? Any tips would be appreciated. :)

Oh and the game number is 8684334 if you need a better reference.
Corporal 1st Class djmrules

Re: Help with a Das Schloss game

Postby SirSebstar on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:15 am

it is foggy so its a bit hard to tell, but the math is real simple.
red gets 34 troops a turn. you 6 get 25 (drop + one autodeploy) since you cannnot effectively get those other troops into combat quickly…

in total you 6 would get 48 where he gets 39. So the longer it takes the weaker he becomes, however you will all have to get past eachother so he is quite save…even if you all agree to attack him

there are 3 things you can do. OR Go for a bonus yourself. OR Go for an victory location so you do not loose OR wait.
I suggest you keep in the order of my suggestion.
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby djmrules on Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:34 pm

Thanks for the advice. The thing is things have changed since the last post. One stack used to be 80, now its 43 because he used his bonus and the AA gun to bombard my troops. So i think i'll have to go for the bonus soon. Anyway thanks for the tips. :)

Postby SirSebstar on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:37 am

np, but eh, its not adventagious for you to attack now. try to let toher players into it first..
and get that bonus from somewhere..
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby djmrules on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:16 pm

You dont have to worry about that, red attacked another stack. Won't be moving for a while now. Think i'll stack on the main parachute drop where he can't attack, then wait for an opportunity.

Return to Conquer Club Discussion