Conquer Club

Specific Game Strategies

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Specific Game Strategies

Postby PapaGeek on Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:56 am

Are there any forum threads that talk about specific strategies for specific games? Specifically, I'm looking for good strategies for playing Jamaica. I just can't seem to find the right key to winning at this game.
Lieutenant PapaGeek

Re: Specific Game Strategies

Postby SirSebstar on Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:26 am

there is no current strategy guide out there for that map.
i can only advice you to get your own bonussess as fast as possibnle and when you encounter another players bonussess to disrupt them before they can disrupt you..
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby shocked439 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:44 am

It's going to depend on the size of the game you are playing. If you are playing smaller games (less than or equal to 4) you'll want to choose one port to stack. You don't want to make that port the one in the south east with the inset box. You'll want to take all of your dicks asap to max your bonuses. Those are the only bonuses you should go hunting for. Tge rest of your turns should be methodically moving towards your nearest ports. You'll want to keep a fairly large stack on your exploratory territory. Your bonus will increase rapidly as you conquer new ports.
Sergeant shocked439

Postby Kiko13 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:03 pm

Although Jamaica doesn't have one yet, here is where you can find guides for quite a few maps:

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=374
Lieutenant Kiko13

Postby anonymus on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:06 pm

PapaGeek wrote:Are there any forum threads that talk about specific strategies for specific games? Specifically, I'm looking for good strategies for playing Jamaica. I just can't seem to find the right key to winning at this game.

jamaica is pretty basic conquest-style..

round 1 make sure you get atleast 1 of your ports/landingpoints (2 if you can) (also depending on settings) 1v1 get all the bonuses you can and stack up.. just like feudal but with insane bonuses quickly. maybe more like aor in that light,,

oh well..

round 1 get ports

round 2 stack/get card (if you have port untaken take these)

round 3 (like round 2 + start getting land-bonuses & possibly link) (you could also go for one of your opponents landingpoints if 1v1 if your stack is big enough

round 4 make sure you get bigger bonuses that the opposition try to break.. in a multiplayer game it can sometimes pay off to sit back and let the others fight it out (especially esc) but dont get too weak on the drop-side of things..

i could also recomend reading through some gamelogs of the map/setting you want to play, see what the winner did to win..

my 5 cents
/ :?:
Click image to enlarge.

show: BoganGod speaks the truth
Cook anonymus

Return to Conquer Club Discussion