Conquer Club

Help on Eastern Hemisphere

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Help on Eastern Hemisphere

Postby Limdul on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:20 pm

Hi everyone !

Here are the settings:

Game Type Standard
Initial Troops Automatic
Play Order Freestyle
Spoils No Spoils
Reinforcements Unlimited
Fog of War Yes

I am Orange. I engaged the fight against yellow who was heading for South Asia, and after a bad dice (lost 11 against 6 and then I took me 3 territories from Europe with 6 and lost 0...), I ended in this position.
Blue got Horn but green is fighting for, red is heading japan, teal is heading europe and I don't know for purple but I assume is in oceania.
Yellow offered me a withdrawal that I first accepted but then refused because I though I will be dead if I'm in the middle of the map with everyone stacking around...

Green has to play and then next turn starts.
I was thinking to play the last one in the next round to take back my bonus whatever yellow plays and hope to play before him in the following turn (thx to freestyle). I'll hope to be able to keep my bonus then.

But if I succeed, what should be my goal then ?
I'm in the middle of the map... but in the other hand if I don't stack on India, I don't have to worry about Naval Superiority. Should I try to get South Asia then ? 'cause I feel it's the only accessible other bonus...

It's the third or maybe second time I play this map and I really don't know that strategy follows.... so advices would be appreciate :)
Last edited by Limdul on Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brigadier Limdul

Re: Help on Eastern Hemisphere

Postby SirSebstar on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:50 am

no spoils so leave the attacking to others and build. then when you can take and hold something do so..
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Re: Help on Eastern Hemisphere

Postby rdsrds2120 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:54 pm

Just a tip, I hope your enemies know this thread doesn't exist! They'll be able to see everything you can! :o

-rd
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Return to Conquer Club Discussion