Conquer Club

Poison Rome Help

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Poison Rome Help

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:57 am

Hey guys,

Game 9571224

Definitely need some help here, It is my first turn on this map and it looks like I am in trouble already and need help from the dice gods. If I do not have a perfect first move it is likely my opponent will have a lead that may be too big to come back from. Reading BOB, theres no counter continent I can take easily so I definitely need some help here.

Thanks
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal MoB Deadly

Re: Poison Rome Help

Postby cairnswk on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:16 am

I'd deploy on Gaius Marcus and take Julia Caesaris to get a bonus one. Then continue building up that top section for more bonuses, but at some stage do takeout Marcus Claudianus so that you can get access to Livia. that will allow you to start bombarding via the fig some of those terts around Julia the Elder and Germanicus.
Hope this helps.
* Pearl Harbour * Waterloo * Forbidden City * Jamaica * Pot Mosbi
Private cairnswk

Postby IcePack on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:57 am

Can also take his Cornelius cinna (no advance) and then the other one to ur left (neutral) to get additional +1

Or just take the neutral and b ready to defend, u don't necessarily have to take his for the bonus
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby danryan on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:34 am

MoB Deadly wrote:Hey guys,

Game 9571224

Definitely need some help here, It is my first turn on this map and it looks like I am in trouble already and need help from the dice gods. If I do not have a perfect first move it is likely my opponent will have a lead that may be too big to come back from. Reading BOB, theres no counter continent I can take easily so I definitely need some help here.

Thanks

viewtopic.php?f=374&t=138570 might help. You're not in that bad of shape, actually. Drop Julia and take out cornelia cinna for sure, so you can take gnaues pompeus for the +1. Then fort sextus to marcia ex regii with an eye to taking the bonus on julia caesaris. If red grabs julia the elder you can always bombard from livia drusilla after taking marcus claudianus out.
Sergeant 1st Class danryan

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:11 pm

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal MoB Deadly

Return to Conquer Club Discussion