Conquer Club

I need help getting up

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

I need help getting up

Postby dustn64 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:43 am

in the rankings. I haven't played in a while and I was wondering what was the easiest way to just back in the spin of things? Would you say just Classic on the standard game mode? or is there a more newb friendly map?
Sergeant 1st Class dustn64

Re: I need help getting up

Postby TheMissionary on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:54 am

dustn64 wrote:in the rankings. I haven't played in a while and I was wondering what was the easiest way to just back in the spin of things? Would you say just Classic on the standard game mode? or is there a more newb friendly map?

I would just go with any map that you can understand the bonus structure easily, and the map itself is easy to navigate.
loutil wrote:PLEASE call him MISH and not Miss.
There is no miss ionary position. There is the mish ionary position. 8-)

https://buttonbashgamers.com/
Captain TheMissionary

Postby ArcTrooper96 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:14 am

One person that I am following to get my points up is Elmo801.
Look at his recent finished games, and the way he does it. Then you will see what I am talking about.
Corporal 1st Class ArcTrooper96

Postby Geger on Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:36 am

dustn64 wrote:in the rankings. I haven't played in a while and I was wondering what was the easiest way to just back in the spin of things? Would you say just Classic on the standard game mode? or is there a more newb friendly map?

In Terminator Game (6-8 players) is easier to gain point than in Standar. In Standar you must win the Game, in Terminator you must only eliminated 2-3 opponents to make progress in rank.

For the Purpose World 2.1 is easier than CLassic IMO.
Captain Geger

Postby s3xt0y on Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:38 pm

dustn64 wrote:I need help getting up

I'll help :) hehe
Sergeant 1st Class s3xt0y

Postby JBlombier on Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:41 pm

ArcTrooper96 wrote:One person that I am following to get my points up is Elmo801.
Look at his recent finished games, and the way he does it. Then you will see what I am talking about.

Elmo801 is good at playing Feudal Epic indeed, but that's pretty much it. If dustn copies the strategy Elmo uses, but doesn't get why that is the 'best' way, it won't work. Every game is different, eventhough games of Feudal Epic look quite alike, you have to be able to adjust your strategy.

My advice is to find a good doubles partner who can teach you the tricks and your points will go up within a few weeks.
Major JBlombier

Return to Conquer Club Discussion