Conquer Club

Antarctica FOW Esc

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Antarctica FOW Esc

Postby autogreg on Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:05 pm

I joined this game by accident. Any general advice for his map would be appreciated.
Lieutenant autogreg

Re: Antarctica FOW Esc

Postby chapcrap on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:25 pm

autogreg wrote:I joined this game by accident. Any general advice for his map would be appreciated.

If you lose all your bases you are eliminated.

How you win: The middle circle in the middle of the map has 30 neutrals on it. That is wear you attack the bases from, but you don't want to hold it with a lot of men, because it loses 10 men each turn.

How you get there: Take as many territories as possible to build you bonus. At the same time, you will want to take as many terts of your opponent as possible to eliminate their bonus. The bonuses are a lot like Feudal War if you have played that. You get 1 guy for every 2 terts in a region. Build your bonus bigger and bigger and then take the bases when you think you have enough men. Remember, it's escalating, so trading guys in will probably get pretty high before someone wins.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Re: Antarctica FOW Esc

Postby autogreg on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:56 pm

Yeah I've played feudal so I get gist of it. I was curious if it was a race to the south pole or if you needed to build. Thanks for the help. Being as it's FOW I wasn't sure how many armies were sitting on the south pole.
Lieutenant autogreg

Return to Conquer Club Discussion