Conquer Club

No Spoils Games

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: No Spoils Games

Postby Catarah on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:00 pm

Viceroy63 wrote:After I graduate the SoC training course, I plan to shift back to more hard core strategy based games (No spoils, larger maps) and my over all favorite, Trench Warfare. I am also developing a taste for the Fog setting as well. And also I am searching for a partner who likes to discuss strategies in details and is humble enough to learn and strong enough in character to teach me as well. I have a lot to offer such a partner and I am humble enough to learn from him/her as well.

as a great fan of the trench setting(as you know ;) ) i'd love to team up with/fight you in a few games!
Captain Catarah

Re: No Spoils Games

Postby Viceroy63 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:02 pm

Catarah wrote:
Viceroy63 wrote:After I graduate the SoC training course, I plan to shift back to more hard core strategy based games (No spoils, larger maps) and my over all favorite, Trench Warfare. I am also developing a taste for the Fog setting as well. And also I am searching for a partner who likes to discuss strategies in details and is humble enough to learn and strong enough in character to teach me as well. I have a lot to offer such a partner and I am humble enough to learn from him/her as well.

as a great fan of the trench setting(as you know ;) ) i'd love to team up with/fight you in a few games!

I'm sorry for not getting back here in such a long time. I get lazy that way sometimes. LOL. I will set up a doubles for us and send you an invite right away. If you are still interested that is. Popular opinion about me has "evolved" over the milleniums so I'll understand if you decline. I must warn you though that I do a lot of communicating in team games and I write awful long love letters too. Very detailed, descriptive and romantic planning. LOL.
:lol:
An Unproven Hypothesis; The Rise of Ignorance.
Ultimate Proof of Creation. Click the show tab below.
show
Major Viceroy63

Location: A little back water, hill billy hick place called Earth.

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion