Conquer Club

Cheat code

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Cheat code

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:15 am

This is hilarious.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby smithallan on Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:51 pm

well from looking at your dice rolls and your battle outcomes, the dice are rolling fair for you, most everything is at 0%. From playing a couple games with you, it is your strategy that needs work, not the dice. You've played over 1000 games, and have less points now than when you started. Look into joining the Society of Cooks.

As far as the "gay" thing, saying this game is gay is understandable to me, in that context, and is taken to me mean weird, or out of whack. But from looking at your profile, saying things like "Im not gay, my boyfriend is" is homophobic bigotry. And then when a mod warns you, you continue to escalate things. Poop dont stink until its stirred, and you are really stirring it. But hey, keep stirring, cause once you get booted off this site, it will be a better place.

And are you capable of leaving good feedback? Looking at your feedback left, you only leave bad ratings. You play poorly, call everything and everyone, including yourself and your boyfriend gay, cause trouble in the forum, and then leave bad ratings. Cant wait until you are booted.
Major smithallan

Postby NoSurvivors on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:42 pm

smithallan wrote:well from looking at your dice rolls and your battle outcomes, the dice are rolling fair for you, most everything is at 0%. From playing a couple games with you, it is your strategy that needs work, not the dice. You've played over 1000 games, and have less points now than when you started. Look into joining the Society of Cooks.

As far as the "gay" thing, saying this game is gay is understandable to me, in that context, and is taken to me mean weird, or out of whack. But from looking at your profile, saying things like "Im not gay, my boyfriend is" is homophobic bigotry. And then when a mod warns you, you continue to escalate things. Poop dont stink until its stirred, and you are really stirring it. But hey, keep stirring, cause once you get booted off this site, it will be a better place.

And are you capable of leaving good feedback? Looking at your feedback left, you only leave bad ratings. You play poorly, call everything and everyone, including yourself and your boyfriend gay, cause trouble in the forum, and then leave bad ratings. Cant wait until you are booted.

+1 to everything said..
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby VioIet on Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:27 am

He's been guested. Good riddance!
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Private 1st Class VioIet

Postby smithallan on Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:30 pm

awesome!
Major smithallan

Postby Doc_Brown on Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Major Doc_Brown

Postby danryan on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:21 am

Ctrl-Alt-Del seems to work best for me.
Sergeant 1st Class danryan

Postby Shannon Apple on Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:14 am

Oh wow lol. He was forum banned there for a while, but was in a game vs me. Must have took it to a new level. Oh well...
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Colonel Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby waltero on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:03 pm

I'm Back!
It is simply amazing how upset some people get ...they are just words on a page.
I was warned and then temporarily banned.
I find it kinda funny that the same time I was warned I received a note in my inbox.
A volunteer was fishing for information, trying to get me booted ( I am sure) from CC.
The examples they gave me (being why they banned me) did not add up.
I am sure they wanted me to re-up my subscription first...then ban me.
This is my least favorite game...even though this is the game I spend most my time playing.
Boot me don't boot me. No skin off my teeth.
Many other games out there.

I love to stir the pot, as you so call it ( twas not only I who was stirring the pot).
Bringing some life into this forum.

Many of you start with the name calling and then start to lambast my game play.
How silly is that!

I do appreciate those of you who have tried to correct me in a civil manner.
You Have greeted ignorance with understanding and civility.

I am a gamer and my game play is unique as well as fun...fun for me and fun for those who play against me.
I am not a bigot nor am I a homophobe.
Much easier for you (some of you) to hate the (so called) haters.
FIght fire with fire...that is the name of the game, right.

Enjoy
Waltero
P.S.
I did not intend for it to be 'bigoted' nor did I use it that way, but I can
see how it may be offensive to some people and will refrain from using such terms in the future.
Cook waltero

Postby macbone on Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:57 am

Hey, waltero! I was surprised to see that you were back. =)

One suggestion, man - if you want to talk about off-topic stuff, move it to the off-topics forum. This forum is for strategy talk, so it's good if we all (myself included) can keep it on-topic.

Secondly, I've said much worse stuff than you have in this forum, and I've realized that I was wrong and needed to change. I'd be the biggest hypocrite in the world if I called you out on your comments and then said far, far worse.

Finally, good luck in your future games, man. I think someone might have suggested the Society of the Cooks (it's not just for cooks - I'm not only a teacher, but I'm a member. (= ) It's a good place to learn some different strategies and hopefully improve as a player.
Colonel macbone

Postby D00MandD3A7H on Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:49 am

waltero wrote:I have been using this word in a funny gay sort of way for many years now. If others want to take it as an insult, not my problem.
Mama says it is not OK to be gay. Don't be gay.

quote ''It's basically used to say that something is awful, not normal, out of whack, just like a gay person''.

To me, being gay (not homosexuals...more of the act) is awful, not normal, out of whack.
Not saying I hate gays, just that they are out of whack. Is that OK.
I am sorry that the Homosexuals are offended by this. My friends are not offended in the least when I call them gay.

I do not hate this game (though it can be a bit 'gay' at times).
For somebody to get offended at me for calling a game Gay is a bit ridiculous.
And to suggest that a person apologize is even more ridiculous!
No sense in getting bent out of shape when people use the word gay in this context.
Most likely it will always be.
Trying to change a word (gay) into a name...Now it has become name calling.
Not that simple.

I do apologize if I hurt his Feelings...when I told him to ''shut it gay boy''

P.S. Did you not just contradict yourself? My be you were talking about the old meaning of the word, (out of whack)Gay.

This is where things started...
Major D00MandD3A7H

Location: Launched from : Florida | Destination : UAC Headquarters on Mars

Postby bigcarnz on Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:52 am

dude you've played 1300 games and you're still a cook...
Lieutenant bigcarnz

Postby waltero on Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:03 am

True dat!
You know I have played many different games in my life. Once a week I get together with fellow gamers and we come together (at a table) to enjoy each others company and a game or two.
Any and everybody is welcome to join in...women, children whom ever (of course we kill off the women and children first ;-) ).

I really do not consider Risk a true War game.
Therefore, I really do not care about rank.
Yes, I understand there are ways a guy can gain in Rank..not looking for that.
No matter to me what rank I am. No matter to me what rank I play against.
Many different reasons why my rank has took a dive in the past month.
As A matter of fact I kinda enjoy being a Cook.
Some of the High ranking players really get frazzled when I talk strategy to them, while playing a game against them.

Simply Crazy that some people do not (play) listen to a low rank player no matter what the case may be.
I could be a cook with only one game under my belt (one game with CC). If I see a player doing something foolish or I bring something to his attention, his first response is: A cook telling a major how to play the game, lol!
Of course I continue and that really gets them going and they usually Go after me. (I LOVE THAT).
OK so you are top rank at risk..whoo haa!

Sure there are many players better than me. I am learning new stuff all the time.
I have no problem with my game play. I have no qualms playing a high rank player (knowing that I can hold my own).
I have no problem with other players not wanting to play against cooks.
I am a cook, if you have a problem with that, so be it.

I like to rant while playing (in chat ) a game. I love to antagonize the pompous asses.
This game is easy and fast. Not too much to think about.
My ratings are OK I have a few medals (think I had 10 by my 600th game, maybe when I might of cared a little more than I do now).
Do not underestimate the cook.
Soon I will have put together a team. It will be full of cooks.
We will stomp who ever crosses our path (in the team games), except one on one games. We will have to keep our rank low.
Coming soon!
Cook waltero

Postby betiko on Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:43 am

dude i'm impressed that you can hold your cook rank, that's a true achievement! so what cheat code do you use?
I remember that when I was a noob on the site I thought that cook was a cool rank, unfortunately I never managed to reach it.
Major betiko

Postby waltero on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:59 am

Try playing non team games and no 1vs1 games...see what happens.
Many games (out there) have a different rating system.
If I was interested in upping my rank, I would simply play 1vs1 or more team games.
It really bothers some people that 1300 games and still a cook. I will run with that for awhile.
Just to frazzle those of you who do not understand what it is all about.
I am sure my rank would get a boost if I did not go out of my way in pissing off some of the snobs.

Example: A guy who Wages War against me and then tells me to stop attacking him while he continues assaulting me. Game
Example:Somebody telling you that a fellow player is the target while he builds on your borders and never attacks 'said target. Game
Example: A guy who won't listen (understand reason) no matter the cost and starts to lambast you.. Game:
11364559, Not an easy read...Not a clear example.

Example: A high rank making excuses while others believe his lies (or simple lack of understanding Strategy and this game)
11999276 Crazy read. Good game (strange). A cook teaching others how to Wage War on a target that can not be seen...Some people just don't get it!

Money is no longer involved. I do not pay for premium...cuz this game is starting to bore me.
And I do not believe CC is headed in the right direction.
Cook waltero

Postby betiko on Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:59 am

Man, 1v1 make me lose literally thousands of points with over 55% win rate, so no, those don t make people rank up. And yes, I play absolutely all type of shit and I ve never been a cook.
Ever considered that you might not be as good as you think you are and that you don t understand balance in multi singles games? That this game isn t as simple as you think given that your rank proves that you totally suck? It s probably time to reconsider your strategies mate, and listen to other people s advice.
Major betiko

Postby waltero on Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:51 pm

@betiko, You could be right.
No doubt about it.
Good chance I am lacking in my understanding of "balance in multi player games".
If somebody has something to tell me that might improve my game "play" I am all ears.

Fact is, I (my rank) does better when I play 1vs1 (might not for you, does for me).
I have played a total of 64 team games out of that 64 I have won 48.
Not to mention 18 of my 'team' games were played within the first 30 games whence I joined (being my First games on some, new strange map and a fairly new game for me). Of course once I caught on I did much better.

I wish to refine my game play right now (not so much...as I just do not care about rank) Playing only multi singles.
I tend to play much too fast (sometimes I have too when I have over 100 games going at one time), make many mistakes.
Lag (my concoction sucks!)reeks havoc (my earlier games more so than now) on many a game for me!
Tis not hard to understand how a fair player can have such a low rank, other than totally sucking at this game.
Many Factors to consider.
Rank
medals
ratings
team games
1vs 1 games
and much much more.
This game is unique, It has a wide range of players (oppose to other games)
People tend to get into this game. Feelings run ramp id here.
too many angry people.

Tis a fun game for all to enjoy.
I do not need to get into a pissing match with anybody here. Who is better than who.
A players Stats are available for everybody to see (unless you are banned from the forum :oops: ). You can get a clear picture on whether a player suck or not.

SIMPLY VIEWING A 'COOKS HAT' DOES NOT MAKE FOR A TOTALLY SUCK PLAYER!

When I engage into battle against a top ranking player I only understand that he is not new to the game. I do not feel he is better than I (in a non team game).

Oh crap, I am a cadet! I suck.
Need to fix that...gots to be a cook, so I can totally suck!
Cook waltero

Postby betiko on Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:44 pm

Dude you failed to hold your rank as you said 2 posts above!
HA-HA! You just lost your cook hat!
Major betiko

Postby Shannon Apple on Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:31 am

Okay, okay, waltero please. You joined a quads game vs me (2 Kort, 2 Tofu team). You guys had seriously terrible strategy and I am not trying to put you down, but trying to help. You didn't work together at all. Most of the time, your partners forted themselves. They didn't break bonuses, or follow turn order, nothing. Okay, a team of kort and tofu players is going to be a good challenge for most players, but, you guys made a lot of huge mistakes.

As Macbone said to you earlier, take a look at joining the SoC. They can teach you the basic strategy for surviving in games. They are there to help low ranks to compete with the high ranks. Of course you have to learn the rest yourself, but what they give you is a starting point. Something you can use in most game settings. It may be better to actively improve yourself as a player, rather than getting worked up about it in the forums and trying to prove how much you suck/don't suck.
Colonel Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby waltero on Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:58 pm

I am not getting worked up?
Earlier in my career I might of joined SoC (sounds interesting) But I really do not take this game seriously (at the present), thanks for the info..I will keep it in mind.
I sometimes have a hard time trying to articulate what I am saying.
I do not feel I have to prove anything to anybody. I have played enough games to know I am as good as the rest and better than the best ;-)
Yes, there is always room for improvement (for everybody)!
What I have been trying to convey to some of you.

Simple...Viewing a cooks hat (alone) does not mean you are up against a Sucky player.
Got to take into account Medals, ratings, percentage, games played etc.

@shannon Apple, I only joined your quad game to prove you wrong (when you stated that I would never be in one of your games). True I invited some of my associates. we were not a team nor have we ever played in a team game together.

Earlier in my career I was involved with some team members. We played against a few clans. We did OK.
Anyhoo, I really am not interested in becoming the greatest (or even a great) Risk player.
The dice kills it for me (in this game).
Playing as a clan member and in team games is a whole new level. It might make this game worthwhile.

I am simply Talking about 1on 1 and Multi singles games.
How many High rank (Great) players out there that do not engage in team games (more often than not)?
Some of the good players (real high rank) Look OK with their ratings, but suck in a singles game (multi singles as well)
Go figure.
Team games can make them look good...just as well as a low rank (real low) might looking bad, playing non team games.
Tis a fact. Want your rank to increase...play more team games.

Just as many (if not more) silly (playing) high ranks out there as there are cooks.
Cooks might not listen to logic (while in game play) but High ranks rarely (if ever) listen to logic if it is coming from a cook.
I do not need to prove myself (using rank) in order to speak of strategy while playing in game.

It really bothers some of you, that a cook will tell a major (or anybody, don't even have to be talking to the High ranker) something about (strategy) game play, while in a game.
That is just moronic!
Many a game that I have been in that a guy will act like how dare you...are you serious, a Cook telling a major how to play!
When I back it up with game log and logic (fact) of course they will simply hold on to the fact that they are a very high rank and do not need to listen to Logic coming from a cook.
Yes I know it is all part of the game. Risk Is the only game I have ever encountered this.
That is why there is little strategy and it is not considered a real (not by just me but all grog nards) war game.
I do think CC can bring this game to a whole new level. Possibly making it an entirely new 'war' game.

But the lack of programers and the coding are too much for them. Maps Are nice. But that can get you only so far.

Good luck.
Enjoy the War while it lasts...might not be here tomorrow.
Cook waltero

Postby Shannon Apple on Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:40 pm

Dude, you don't have to be a long time team to play as a team in a team game. That game was the first time that the four of us played together.

Actually, if you want to stop whining about being targeted unfairly by high ranks, then play team games. It's that simple. You can only up your rank in team games if you actually know how to play as a team. :P If you don't, well you won't.

If you weren't interested in being a great player, you wouldn't be bothered posting in this thread about what a great strategist you are.

Waltero, best player on CC! Move over Generals! :lol:

FYI, I'm an 6,7 and 8 player esc player when I'm not busy and have a good positive score on those settings, last time I checked colonel rank on map rank. However, your win rate will be lower than in team games. It's win rate that is effected, not rank. I would probably say that I have won most of my points from singles games, at less than 20% win rate, while less points on team games with probably a 55-60% win rate. Too lazy to check. But yeah... 8 player singles are easier to rank up on than team games :P

Also I have a 51% overall win rate on 1v1, yet a score of -1400. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think it was betiko that said he's at -4000
and it's from playing noobs who probably cancel out the score of 5 games you just won by snagging 40 points, and no, they're often not good players. 1v1 is 50% luck and 50% strategy. If you are the side with the bad dice, you will lose. If the drop and dice are fair on both sides, then it's down to strategy.
Colonel Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby waltero on Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:47 pm

You are right; All cooks are silly little players. They are no match for the pro's. They should stay away! And by all means, do not dare open their mouth while in a game against a pro. Cooks out there, watch yourself, do not assault or go after one of top rank! Such foolishness will not be tolerated!

it is only the cooks that have a false seance of Skill in this game...not the pro's.

CC gives you rank. It is something that keeps you playing (trying to get a higher rank).
The only reason some of you even play this game is for rank.
Rank is something you play for.
So be it.
I do respect (most of you) that have put many, many years playing CC.
Do not expect me to bow to your exceptional rank (confused with game play).
There are other games and other places to go for a game of Risk.
People have been playing risk for decades (Much more than you).

My point (to some of you who hold rank and suggest that the cooks know nothing) is...stop being a ignant dumb ass.
Thinking you are Superior than a lowly cook because you hold rank on CC

Quote:Dude, you don't have to be a long time team to play as a team in a team game. That game was the first time that the four of us played together.

Yes but, A guy might want to collect fellow team members who have some experience playing (against and with) in team games

Quote:Waltero, best player on CC! Move over Generals!

You are in Error...what I am saying:Waltero, best player the 'world' has ever seen!
Nothing to do with Generals or CC.
Your (CC) Generals Foe me because they fear me!
Cook waltero

Postby Shannon Apple on Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:36 pm

A cook is a cook because he plays bad, unless he's gone on a point dump, which is against the rules.
That's not to say that he can't learn. He can, but until he does, he will continue to play the luck game. :P
Colonel Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby betiko on Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:08 am

Yup don t know what s difficult to understand here.
You have bad win ratios so you have a low score. You have a low score because you don t understand most of the basic strategies. Maybe you understand a few but if you stay around the cook rank you re definitely missing a few things.
And yes, most of the time a higher rank would laugh at you if you tell them what to do.
And no, you don t need to be with you usual team to play decently. Use game chat and coordinate stuff with your teammates. Try to think your moves before you start playing, and learn not to drop all on yourself each time.
Major betiko

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion