Conquer Club

Calling on all noobs

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Calling on all noobs

Postby Armandolas on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:25 pm

kalishnikov wrote:...low rankers don't stay low ranked here for long if they dont suck...

@opening poster:
Ive noticed that you agree with this sentence.
That means...YOU SUCK AT THIS GAME
(and your words can proove that)

Edit: then i go to your games and guess what, 1st pick:Game 13036060....BAM...now blame the HR...lolol
Colonel Armandolas

Postby waltero on Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:12 pm

Ya well may be I do suck at this game. And sometime it is the dice that makes you suck.
Other times it might be the board.

So what, I SUCK AT RISK! Who really cares? If I suck what does that make you? I can whip your Arse any day of the week...good dice or bad.

I do not blame anybody!

All I am saying; is for you High rankers To go F**K off with your low rank game play!

Enjoy :P

Edit: are you sure you have the correct game #?
Cook waltero

Postby Armandolas on Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:31 pm

waltero wrote:
I do not blame anybody!

It seems to me that you are blaming high rank players.Not the first time i see a post of yours saying similar stuff
Truth is, i suck at this too, compared to some outstanding players, but i dont blame them...just the dice ;)
Also truth that u can beat me anytime , but im pretty sure you dont know how to play this without good dice :P

Sure the game was correct ,you just got a stack of 5 and a stack of 2 anihilated by killers neuts :D
Do you actually read the log?
Colonel Armandolas

Postby waltero on Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:54 pm

Ah, I usually braze through the game log and chat when I first enter the room. Was not looking for that kind of format. It usually reads -1 or annihilated waltero or something like that.

Thanks for the info. First time on that map.

No Not blaming the HR, simply disagreeing with there strategy.
But maybe it is as you say...I am blaming them.

No matter when I see Fighting with cooks and shite like that. Got to blame it on something.

Oh ya, My dice (men) have been really bad this past week! Just look at my dice stats.

I'm not talking bad I am talking really bad...I can not win a battle to save my life! I got to stop using the Auto Assault 8-[
Cook waltero

Postby Shannon Apple on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:18 pm

Dude, you're hilarious. :lol:

I no longer play public singles escalating games for the simple reason that that's what the players do, especially in terminator, they target the highest ranking player because they get the most points for knocking him/her out. You're blaming high ranks? lol. I think it works both ways.

In an officer game with all officer ranks, the game becomes a much better challenge. Sure, it's harder to win, but the challenge is worthwhile. Do you think I enjoy playing with noobs and predicable nooby strategy? I wouldn't consider myself a "high rank" as such.

I was kinda half thinking you were trolling us, now I think you're deadly serious, which makes this thread all the more worthwhile.

I think if you purposely sign up to games just to target people because of their rank, that could become an issue. I am pretty sure it falls under the sites rules of "don't be intentionally annoying" and don't intentionally ruin the experience for others.

If for instance, a high ranking player makes a public game, and you join it with a posse just to target him, that is bullying to an extent. You would therefore be attempting to prevent all high ranking players from playing public games. You've made your intentions pretty clear in this thread. So, this thread can be linked if you are found to be doing something that serious. Just pointing out the obvious in case you didn't think of that.

Please, continue... this thread is awesome.
Colonel Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby waltero on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:01 pm

Playing for rank or Medals Or suicide against players is not the way this game was intended to be played.

Quote "you join it with a posse just to target him"
I do not have a posse.

I usually wait till I am in a game before I gang up on somebody. Usually only if the game develops that way.

Not too many players are bothered by this post.
Only those who guard there rating believe this is a threat.

I only posted it to throw it back in your face (the Rude HR)
Cook waltero

Postby Shannon Apple on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:15 pm

Threat? We are laughing at you. :lol:

Haha, you're entertaining. XD
Colonel Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby waltero on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:47 pm

Looks like you are thoroughly entertained.

That is why I am here ;-)
Cook waltero

Postby waltero on Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:06 pm

Soon the noobs (LR) will rule the game board
Cook waltero

Postby waltero on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:23 pm

I posted this after playing, 13028866

I run into HR like this much more than not.
It is my belief that some of you mokes out there think that CC is the only place to play this game. Like your Rank has anything to do with it. Your rank and Medals are not so much for your own personal gratification.
I think it is more for others to know who the real enemy is (on the game board).

Don't allow it to go to your head and spoil the fun.

Anyhow, I am not going after the HR players. I simply want to point out to some of the HR that instead of getting upset (unjustified Attacks against you) and blurting out nonsense, Explain the game oppose to simply yelling NOOB I ammmmm going to suicide on your ass!!!

What Skill what Daring! WHAT AN ASS!!!
It is no strategy.
Cook waltero

Postby The Voice on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:05 pm

Wow, I would not play against that guy in the future. Still, some game settings draw in more of that type of behavior. My suggestion would be to play more team games.

Your argument that one minute you can be a colonel and then next a private (while impossible without point dumping [unless we're not speaking of a literal minute and rather a much more drawn out period of time in which said player encounters awful dice, experiments with new settings, hunts for medals, and the like]) contradicts your insinuation that high-rankers (HRs) and low-rankers (LRs) are fundamentally different players.

TL;DR Play more team games. Most of us are just here to have fun.
Major The Voice

Postby macbone on Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:59 am

Wait, this game isn't meant to be played for medals or rank?

I've been doing it wrong the whole time. =(
Colonel macbone

Postby Shannon Apple on Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:08 am

waltero wrote:Looks like you will get a chance to experience my Skill after all Shannon.

Okay, since you joined one of my games to make a point, I am going to bring this back up.

You need to play more team games if you believe that you are going to be bullied in singles. You cannot be bullied in team games because it's two teams. However, you need to find good teammates who will work with you.

Now, I am going to honestly tell you, that you guys haven't got the greatest strategy and you have a lot to learn. You did get the short stick by joining against a KORT/TOFU team, but you can't deny that our strategy is better than yours. You can become a much better player, but first, you have to stop blaming others and the dice, and open up to the idea that many of the strategists on CC are right.

We don't have higher ranks because we kill noobs to get them. If you look at my game history, much of it is against high ranks.

Join SOC or something, get better. Even join a clan if you need teammates. Some clans have team training groups and you'll see those listed in the groups section of your profile.
Good luck.
Colonel Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion