Conquer Club

1v1 trench Baseball

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

1v1 trench Baseball

Postby mrs1329 on Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:51 am

Playing a random 1v1 trench game I ended up on baseball. As best I can tell, I can't do anything. My choices are end my turn, or attack the batter, who just resets by my next turn anyway.

Thoughts from those who play this map more regularly? Am I just in a standoff until someone quits?
Lieutenant mrs1329

Re: 1v1 trench Baseball

Postby trinicardinal on Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:45 am

mrs1329 wrote:Playing a random 1v1 trench game I ended up on baseball. As best I can tell, I can't do anything. My choices are end my turn, or attack the batter, who just resets by my next turn anyway.

Thoughts from those who play this map more regularly? Am I just in a standoff until someone quits?

From the instructions - "With trench warfare you can only assault from regions held continuously since the start of your turn. If you conquer a region (or re-conquer a region) you cannot assault further from that region during the same turn. The one exception being 'killer neutrals' (explained on the Gameplay Notes page) from which you may continue assaulting. The game no longer involves steamrolling across the board. Instead you gradually advance your front!"

The batter is what is known as a killer neutral so you can stack (card off the batter if its a cards game) until you have enough to go through the batter to whatever else you want to attack.
10:16:35 ‹Ace Rimmer› haven't looked at work in ages
10:42:43 ‹Sackett58› fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
Captain trinicardinal

Re: 1v1 trench Baseball

Postby Jippd on Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:12 am

I would still say you are in a standoff though on that map 1 v 1 especially on trench. Ideally you want him to move his stack across then u follow up and get attackers dice...from there on move towards the pitcher. You could possibly trick your opponent into moving first if you take home plate>baseball>one other spot, but don't move your whole stack, only enough to ensure you get that many regions. This will likely make your opponent move their stack out thinking that you moved your stack out.
Major Jippd

Return to Conquer Club Discussion