Conquer Club

Feudal War: Which village?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Feudal War: Which village?

Postby Gamefreakguy on Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:06 pm

I looked all through assorted topics and the official guide in this forum but didn't come up with anything so I figured it was worth a post.

2-player Feudal War, no spoils, foggy, starting from a situation where both players are inside their original castle lands. Let's say I have the option to go for a run to Rhu or to hop over to Yer - is there any tactical advantage between the two? Should a village even be sought after or should I just build until the opponent expands? Should I take Yer but take a few extra territs to hide where I've gone? And if the option was between Fol and Rhu, or Fol and Yer, how would this decision differ?

I feel that Yer would be a great take but I'm not sure if it's really the best tactical move given other options. Thoughts? Wisdom? Thanks in advance!
"Never let your fear decide your fate."
"He who controls others may be powerful but he who has mastered himself is mightier still." Lao Tzu
Major Gamefreakguy

Re: Feudal War: Which village?

Postby danryan on Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:48 pm

Well I wrote the official guide http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=374&t=127764, my feeling is that you waste your time with Rhu or Fol against a good player. Yer is tricky because if yer opponent is on FE and GK, it's great, otherwise it can make you vulnerable.

Personally, if you are going to take a village, do it round 2 or 3, because otherwise you won't recoup the troops lost.
Sergeant 1st Class danryan

Return to Conquer Club Discussion