Conquer Club

freestyle doodle Earth

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

freestyle doodle Earth

Postby Gweeedo on Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:09 pm

I have heard it said.

'Bonuses are not any good in this type of game" Don't go for the bonuses.

if it is useless to acquire a bonus in a freestyle doodle Earth game...then why does it bother so many players when somebody grabs a bonus?
It seems to disconbooberate all the players in the game.

There is a reason it is not a good Idea to go for bonus in a game like that.
It has nothing to do with a bonus being irrelevant or not being the winning strategy.
Sergeant 1st Class Gweeedo

Re: freestyle doodle Earth

Postby bahrain on Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:22 pm

what freestyle doodle Earth game are you talking about? 1vs1, assassin, esc,?

it isnt always useless
Major bahrain

Postby Gweeedo on Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:38 pm

Oh sorry.
freestyle Escalating.

Only being useless cuz everybody else target you...Not useless otherwise.

Postby 40kguy on Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:17 pm

They get upset because you take away there territories for making it easy for them to get eliminated or making it harder for them to get an elimination.

Some people take out stacks. This is what bothered me the most.
16:00:18 ‹Pixar› Valentines Day the one day in they year that the V and the D come together
Cook 40kguy

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:28 pm

The answer to this question is because most of the time people stack inside of a bonus. If a player wants a bonus, and exhaust his troops to try to get a bonus, him and the other player are now at a disadvantage. This is key in Speed Freestyle. Cards quickly are turned into sets, and that's usually how the game is won: eliminating someone to get a mid-turn cash.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Gweeedo on Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:19 am

quote:They get upset because you take away there territories for making it easy for them to get eliminated or making it harder for them to get an elimination.

OK, Is that not the name of the game (upsetting other players :-0 )...easy for them to get eliminated or making it harder for them to get an elimination.

@Jdsizzleslice: I understand what you are talking about.
This works the same on a Classic map. I should probably be more specific.
If I am the first player and I have good drop...take one terit for a card, why not take terit that gives me Bonus?
Why would I attack other terit???
Yes some people think it funny when a player attacks three units on the first turn in order to get a card.
It all depends on how lucky I feel (If I attack on first turn or not)...but I have gone three turns with out getting a card (no 1 spotter for easy card, so I ended up assaulting a 3er anyhow...three turns later.

Funny how all the other players (vets) cry when somebody goes for "easy bonus" even if it just falls in their lap.

I am sure it unbalances the game and is not fair.
But I can see its usefulness, Playing a game like that would be a learning game for noobs (but why do all the lifers love to play it)

Noobs could learn how and when to go for the kill. Chain reaction, eliminate one and the others will follow in correct order.

Anyhow, I think it boring, wait to build 1,000 units before you attack...sooo lame.

Return to Conquer Club Discussion