Conquer Club

Trench Warfare Map

Information on tactics, scenarios, and all that you'll need to be successful in-game!
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Trench Warfare Map

Postby subprime on Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:24 pm

I just played the Trench Warfare map in a random 1v1 tourny game and really found the gameplay interesting and unique. Looked for a guide or topic here and didn't find one on this particular map. Would like to read input from folks who feel like they've got a good insight into this map strategywise and would also like to hear best settings for this map(trench being an obvious choice). I played it standard, escalating, chained, w/o fog, and it still yielded a fun game. Thanks for any input.
Major subprime

Medals: 52
Monthly Leader Gold (1) Monthly Leader Silver (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1)
Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (11) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: Trench Warfare Map

Postby LittleMao on Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:48 pm

coincidentally I just played this map for the first time too (polymorph) and thought it was a real hidden gem of a map - I played foggy escalating and reckon that's a good setting as it's a good map for hiding in, and takes a bit of a skill to plan your route if you're going for a sweep...

will send you an invite for a multiplayer standard game in case you fancy trying that
Colonel LittleMao

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Contribution (3)

Return to Strategy