Conquer Club

Right click

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Right click

Postby Gweeedo on Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:48 pm

Any reason why A double click on the right mouse button can't move all units to the newly conquered territory?
Lag allows for immediate double clicking...f^cked every time.
Sergeant 1st Class Gweeedo

Re: Right click

Postby tigerbob on Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:34 pm

please rephrase your answer in the form of a question.
Sergeant tigerbob

Postby Gweeedo on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:18 pm

When clicking the right mouse button (auto assault), is there any reason why a second click should not drop all units to that territory (oppose to just exiting the battle).

On occasion, when I am making an assault using the right mouse button I will encounter lag forcing me to rapidly press button again...much to my demise.
Of course when you have already pressed the auto assault button (right mouse button) and press it again, it will end that battle, leaving only one unit on terit.
Maybe the double click (of the right mouse button) is functional as it stands, am I missing something (I usually am)?
For ease of play and eliminating any mishaps; any reason why a double click of the right mouse button should not be useful?

Seems to me that you could rapidly advance (much faster) with a simple double click.
No matter, I wasn't going to say anything, but for the fact that I thought I was missing something...why does it work the way that it does and not the way I think it should?

Postby tigerbob on Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:28 pm

left click is single attack, right click is auto assault.

left click is advance, whether single or auto assault.

right click after attack is advance, left click is stay put, whether single or auto.

That's the way it's always worked for me. I wouldn't say I like it better that way, but it is the way I've learned to click and wouldn't want it to change.

As to why lag would "force you to rapidly press again," how does it force you? When I click and nothing seems to have happened I have learned to look at the action bar to see if the system is still responding to my request. I still misclick from time to time but I have learned not to wantonly click with abandon because I can't wait for the intertubes to catch up.

and i'm assuming you're using the site clickies and not the 3rd party script. My understanding is that the button on the 3rd party perform somewhat as you expect. Maybe you should try that one.
Sergeant tigerbob

Postby Gweeedo on Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:55 pm

Actually I was mistaken. I right click twice and then left click to advance all my units into newly conquered terit.

Right clicking three times does nothing but ends the battle...why?
I don't use the third click (who would and why) to end battle, instead I use left click to advance.
Why not enable third click to advance all units?

I have a sky card, it resets every 7-14 seconds...forcing me to make additional clicks.
I have (recently) discovered the right mouse button being the auto assault.

Speed games are sometimes problematic for me. The reset, resets my (indented) fortified terit to a diff terit and I end up fortifying to a terit I did not want...profusely clicking in order for the computer to respond.
I suggested CC designating a keyboard button to function as a Auto assault...no luck (lack of understanding why their needs to be a keyboard/auto assault button.

Being that the right click does nothing (after an already successful auto assault) why not allow it (final right click on the mouse) to fortify all units to conquered terit?
Associating a key on the keyboard with auto assault is not a bad idea.

This game is not operator friendly...could be better.

Postby tigerbob on Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:07 pm

tigerbob wrote:
right click after attack is advance, left click is stay put, whether single or auto.

that's bassackwards. site clickies is left click advance, right click stay put. pardon. been up way too long.
Sergeant tigerbob

Postby tigerbob on Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:13 pm

Gweeedo wrote:
I have a sky card, it resets every 7-14 seconds...forcing me to make additional clicks.

---

...profusely clicking in order for the computer to respond.

i would venture that your primary issue is not with the site's interface.

Gweeedo wrote:I suggested CC designating a keyboard button to function as a Auto assault...
---

Associating a key on the keyboard with auto assault is not a bad idea.

I don't use hot keys, but If you can't set a key for assault and fort functions, I agree you should be able to.
Sergeant tigerbob

Return to Conquer Club Discussion