Conquer Club

ALL HAIL PRESIDENT SNORRI

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: ALL HAIL PRESIDENT SNORRI

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:56 pm

owenshooter wrote:
King Troll wrote:Duk, you know that I personally bumped several old threads about 6 weeks ago. I believe it was in OT, but absolutely nothing was said.

It appears that one or more individuals complained when this thread was bumped.

Bumping an old thread is harmless. Why is the rule there is it's not going to be enforced?

Why was it created in the first place?

Why is the tail wagging the dog?

Surely mods have better things to do than react when a repeat complainer whines about something harmless and frivolous?

Is there an incessant complainer rule? There should be.

If you repeatedly call 911 for frivolous reasons you get fined because it is using resources that could be used elsewhere. How is this different?

rules are rules... OT is not GD, does the difference need to be explained to you? still have not heard a great argument for a dead thread being bumped... however, i do love your admission of multiple infractions of this rule over the past few weeks... hopefully, you will find a friendly warning in your inbox... the black jesus has spoken...-el Jesus negro

p.s.-nice to know that one of my stalkers has kept a personal record of every report and infraction i have ever made/received... i enjoy being someone's hobby...

How would you view the impact of your insistence for rules enforcement on the fora? Would you say that you on net contribute positively?

I wonder if this story is true: the rule breakers greatly benefited the fora while the rule complainers dragged it into stagnation then decline. Since the mods view their responsibility as maintaining the rules and as serving the rule complainers (in general), then over time all's that left are fewer rule breakers but less entertainment.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Re: ALL HAIL PRESIDENT SNORRI

Postby notyou2 on Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:09 pm

el Jesús negro wrote:
King Troll wrote:Duk, you know that I personally bumped several old threads about 6 weeks ago. I believe it was in OT, but absolutely nothing was said.

It appears that one or more individuals complained when this thread was bumped.

Bumping an old thread is harmless. Why is the rule there is it's not going to be enforced?

Why was it created in the first place?

Why is the tail wagging the dog?

Surely mods have better things to do than react when a repeat complainer whines about something harmless and frivolous?

Is there an incessant complainer rule? There should be.

If you repeatedly call 911 for frivolous reasons you get fined because it is using resources that could be used elsewhere. How is this different?

rules are rules... OT is not GD, does the difference need to be explained to you? still have not heard a great argument for a dead thread being bumped... however, i do love your admission of multiple infractions of this rule over the past few weeks... hopefully, you will find a friendly warning in your inbox... the black jesus has spoken...-el Jesus negro

p.s.-nice to know that one of my stalkers has kept a personal record of every report and infraction i have ever made/received... i enjoy being someone's hobby...

Just because I appear in your fantasies does not mean I am stalking you. Your ego deceives you.
Captain notyou2

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion