Conquer Club

Hierarchy of CC population

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Hierarchy of CC population

Postby Army of GOD on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:45 pm

From some other thread:
MrMoody wrote:
Johnny Rockets wrote:The best thing C.C could do in regards to Owen is make him a minor mod.....lets say a chat mod...

Ciao

Johnny Rockets

Nice to see how the community views chat mods.

Now this got me thinking...where do ALL of the people on CC fit?

Here's my thought:
    1. Army of GOD
    2. Everyone else
    3. mrdswdk and her slutty self
    4. nietzsche
Last edited by Army of GOD on Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:15 pm, edited 13 times in total.
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Re: Hierarchy of CC population

Postby mibi on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:21 am

Cartographers need to be near the bottom, panhandling for an xml update. Cartography asisstants should go below them.
Captain mibi

Postby ManBungalow on Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:25 pm

"Discussion moderators"
Our names may now be in a sickly colour, but edit me in or I'll do it myself dammit!
No, I'm not going mad with my incredible powers.
Colonel ManBungalow

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:37 pm

Slowreactor has told me that the chat mods are the ones who have to put up with every forum banned user ranting in live chat. Sounds about where the C&A mods are at, I'd bump the Chat mods up a bit.

Also, you're number 17, not 16.
Captain safariguy5

Postby richardgarr on Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:07 pm

I would actually put new members at the top of the list. Without the members, there is no site for lack to own, therefore no site for all the other people to be part of.

:D :D 8-)
Sergeant richardgarr

Postby clapper011 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:30 pm

5. Moderators - Int'l (someone has to keep the forum "Maailmanvalloittajat" in line [though, I checked and MarVal is by himself...someone should help him out!] lmao! it means international moderator for the "international" forums ;)
Corporal 1st Class clapper011

Postby slowreactor on Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:48 pm

safariguy5 wrote:Slowreactor has told me that the chat mods are the ones who have to put up with every forum banned user ranting in live chat. Sounds about where the C&A mods are at, I'd bump the Chat mods up a bit.

erm... I think you may have gotten me confused with someone else, I don't recall ever saying that :-s or is my memory just that bad? :?
Colonel slowreactor

Postby Mr Changsha on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:13 pm

Army of GOD wrote:From some other thread:
MrMoody wrote:
Johnny Rockets wrote:The best thing C.C could do in regards to Owen is make him a minor mod.....lets say a chat mod...

Ciao

Johnny Rockets

Nice to see how the community views chat mods.

Now this got me thinking...where do ALL of the people on CC fit?

Here's my thought:
    1. lackattack (DURP!)
    2. Admins ([in song]they have the power![/in song])
    3. Multihunters (I always picture you guys as a mix between Billy from Predator [the hardcore Native American guy] and a Mech Warrior)
    4. Global Moderators (it SOUNDS important ["Global"])
    5. Moderators - Int'l (someone has to keep the forum "Maailmanvalloittajat" in line [though, I checked and MarVal is by himself...someone should help him out!]
    6. Tournament Directors (looks like a lot of work...or I'm just lazy and it seems that way)
    7. Clan Directors (have to deal with every 3 year old that wants to make a clan)
    8. Cartographers (have to deal with my crappy map ideas)
    9. C&A Moderators(have to deal with "[insert name here] IS FARMING AGAIN!!!!ONE!!!ELEVEN!!!!UNO")
    10. S&B Moderators (have to deal with the most pointless and random suggestions)
    11. Society Moderators (c'mon! It's RISK! Cooks are just lost causes...)
    12. targetman and colton (they'll be mods someday...)
    13. Chatters (This is just ironic...)
    14. Snorri1234 (President! ALL HAIL!)
    15. x when x=the Current Conqueror
    16. The General Public (99.99% of the population)
    17. Army of GOD (I put myself number 17 which means the list is alright to laugh at!!)
    18. brittanyrose (newest member at the moment [couldn't put myself last!])

Good list with one obvious flaw...I should be in at number 9!

But beyond the joke is a serious enough point: consider the soft power/hard power concept. Some 'mere' members actually have more influence over CC than those with the pretty badges. For example, I believe I would lose power if I became a mod. due to being unable to really express myself!!!

Just something to consider...
Colonel Mr Changsha

Postby pimpdave on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:23 pm

Mr Changsha wrote:Image
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:24 pm

slowreactor wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:Slowreactor has told me that the chat mods are the ones who have to put up with every forum banned user ranting in live chat. Sounds about where the C&A mods are at, I'd bump the Chat mods up a bit.

erm... I think you may have gotten me confused with someone else, I don't recall ever saying that :-s or is my memory just that bad? :?

Pretty sure it was you because I was congratulating you on your promotion. Either way, bump the chat mods up!
Captain safariguy5

Postby Army of GOD on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:12 pm

ManBungalow wrote:"Discussion moderators"
Our names may now be in a sickly colour, but edit me in or I'll do it myself dammit!

I'm sorry, but just looking at your name makes me want to barf.

richardgarr wrote:I would actually put new members at the top of the list. Without the members, there is no site for lack to own, therefore no site for all the other people to be part of.

:D :D 8-)

Yea, and who else would [insert name here] farm!

Mr Changsha wrote:Good list with one obvious flaw...I should be in at number 9!

But beyond the joke is a serious enough point: consider the soft power/hard power concept. Some 'mere' members actually have more influence over CC than those with the pretty badges. For example, I believe I would lose power if I became a mod. due to being unable to really express myself!!!

Just something to consider...

Yea, but you don't have the power to ban a poor fella' because he screwed up a game for you! Even the Chat guys can do that ;)
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby captainwalrus on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Cartographers are a bit lower. From what I observe, the foundry is pretty independent from everyone else, but I might just think that because I spend all my time there, but no where else.
On the other hand, Andy did start as a CA, and look where he is now!
~ CaptainWalrus
Private 1st Class captainwalrus

Postby targetman377 on Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:28 am

i would never want to be a mod really i never would i like playing the game and not getting paid to play is really not my idea of work. just cause i see where the mods are coming form does not mean i would want to be it ok.
VOTE AUTO/TARGET in 12
Sergeant targetman377

Postby Mr Changsha on Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:39 am

pimpdave wrote:

You lost me with the car there, pimp. Looks like a perfectly nice car to me, but then I know basically bugger all about cars.

I would think you would favour my suggestion, especially as I have you at number 10 on the all new and improved hard/soft power CC hierarchy...just below me at no.9, obviously.
Colonel Mr Changsha

Postby captainwalrus on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:22 pm

targetman377 wrote:i would never want to be a mod really i never would i like playing the game and not getting paid to play is really not my idea of work. just cause i see where the mods are coming form does not mean i would want to be it ok.

You could never be a mod...
Optimus Prime wrote:Who are we looking for? A good team candidate will embody the following characteristics:

Good grammar (spelling, punctuation, capitalization, etc)

~ CaptainWalrus
Private 1st Class captainwalrus

Postby targetman377 on Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:37 pm

captainwalrus wrote:
targetman377 wrote:i would never want to be a mod really i never would i like playing the game and not getting paid to play is really not my idea of work. just cause i see where the mods are coming form does not mean i would want to be it ok.

Optimus Prime wrote:Who are we looking for? A good team candidate will embody the following characteristics:

i know that duh i never claimed to want to be a mod personal i would not like it and yeah i would never even be considered i run my mouth and i cant spell worth shit so why would i be a mod. dont know why people think i would want to be
VOTE AUTO/TARGET in 12
Sergeant targetman377

Postby Georgerx7di on Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:40 pm

targetman377 wrote:
captainwalrus wrote:

i know that duh i never claimed to want to be a mod personal i would not like it and yeah i would never even be considered i run my mouth and i cant spell worth shit so why would i be a mod. dont know why people think i would want to be

I don't understand why you want to be a mod targetman? Surely there are better things to do with your time. Play some basketball, mow some lawns. Maybe read hooked on phonics.
Major Georgerx7di

Postby targetman377 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:33 am

Georgerx7di wrote:
targetman377 wrote:
captainwalrus wrote:

I don't understand why you want to be a mod targetman? Surely there are better things to do with your time. Play some basketball, mow some lawns. Maybe read hooked on phonics.

I DO NOT WANT TO BE A MOD WHEN DID I SAY THIS??????????
VOTE AUTO/TARGET in 12
Sergeant targetman377

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:46 am

targetman377 wrote:
Georgerx7di wrote:
targetman377 wrote:
captainwalrus wrote:

I DO NOT WANT TO BE A MOD WHEN DID I SAY THIS??????????

Target, I respect your choice to want to be a mod.
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby targetman377 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:18 am

can any one quote me on me say "yes i want to be a mod" because i have never said it (up until this post) i really dont want to be a mod

as for hiearchy i think it goes

LACKATTACK ruler of us all
VOTE AUTO/TARGET in 12
Sergeant targetman377

Postby Snorri1234 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:20 am

ManBungalow wrote:"Discussion moderators"

When did we get discussion moderators??
"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill."

Duane: You know what they say about love and war.
Tim: Yes, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's war.
Private Snorri1234

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:45 pm

targetman377 wrote:can any one quote me on me say "yes i want to be a mod" because i have never said it (up until this post) i really dont want to be a mod

targetman377 wrote:Yes I want to be a mod
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby the.killing.44 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:59 pm

Mr Changsha wrote:
pimpdave wrote:

You lost me with the car there, pimp. Looks like a perfectly nice car to me, but then I know basically bugger all about cars.

I would think you would favour my suggestion, especially as I have you at number 10 on the all new and improved hard/soft power CC hierarchy...just below me at no.9, obviously.

I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!
Captain the.killing.44

Location: now tell me what got two gums and knows how to spit rhymes

Postby targetman377 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:16 pm

Army of GOD wrote:
targetman377 wrote:can any one quote me on me say "yes i want to be a mod" because i have never said it (up until this post) i really dont want to be a mod

targetman377 wrote:Yes I want to be a mod

stop editing my post ;)
VOTE AUTO/TARGET in 12
Sergeant targetman377

Postby squishyg on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:45 pm

Georgerx7di wrote:I don't understand why you want to be a mod targetman? Surely there are better things to do with your time. Play some basketball, mow some lawns. Maybe read hooked on phonics.

You know, if you mow some lawns you could earn the $25 to buy premium.
Captain squishyg

Next

Return to Conquer Club Discussion