Conquer Club

Who should the next bot be designed after?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Who should the next bot be designed after?

Postby Agent 86 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:05 pm

Nah, you got to love bananas :)

Monkeybot

Could have 2 meanings, 1st after Andy and 2nd every body loves to spank a monkey ( TSM )
We are the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness.
Major Agent 86

Postby Butters1919 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:44 pm

betiko wrote:I call gillibot. A schizo bot that has both the personalities of gillipig and gilligan!

why would we name a bot after gillipig, who's only interest is posting in the "Is CC declining thread" to point out the site's reduction in numbers?

Gilligan on the other hand, would be just fine!
Cook Butters1919

Postby betiko on Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:26 pm

Actually i would love a qwertbot. Only one person on earth speaks qwert, it would be good to create someone else artificially. I would love to see qwert english expand its culture.
Major betiko

Postby BoganGod on Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:14 am

betiko wrote:Actually i would love a qwertbot. Only one person on earth speaks qwert, it would be good to create someone else artificially. I would love to see qwert english expand its culture.

Can't implement a qwert bot with having a resign option. Wouldn't be realistic other wise.
Sergeant 1st Class BoganGod

Postby happy2seeyou on Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:31 am

Army of GOD wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:Blitzaholic

In fact, the next 5 bots should all be named after Blitz.

Hopefully they'll make one that just posts lists in GD

Would a Blitz Bot do anything else but post lists?! hahahahaha It would have to have a screaming face for when it didn't get it's way.
Captain happy2seeyou

Postby happy2seeyou on Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:34 am

I'd nominate a Robinette bot. Pin ups every where
Captain happy2seeyou

Postby JCR on Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:01 pm

GLG.BOT.
Naturally it would only be used for 1v1 city mogul.
Major JCR

Postby Pirlo on Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:23 pm

PirloBot sounds cool!
Major Pirlo

Postby Gweeedo on Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:46 pm

How about making a bot after a cook...cook bot.
Nobody would know the difference.

It would give some players another thing to bitch about.
Might lake some flak off of the human cooks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or maybe a cyborg.
You can have live players (maybe only cooks) enter a random game to take over for the bot, for a few turns (or the entire game).
Moo, ha ha ha!
I am going to post this in Suggestions
Sergeant 1st Class Gweeedo

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:00 pm

what about a Klobberbot?
High Score: 3435
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:10 pm

Me! The Sizzibot. Ultimate Sizzly Skillzz. :D
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Degenerate Saint on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:22 am

The News Monster.

1 YEAR

++I'm not accepting any game invites for a little while. Going to let my current slate of games run down, then take about a month off.++
Lieutenant Degenerate Saint

Postby owenshooter on Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:46 am

swimmerdude99 wrote:what about a Klobberbot?
happy2seeyou wrote:I'd nominate a Robinette bot. Pin ups every where

these two are pretty much the obvious choices... the Klobber suggestion will probably go over most new users heads, but it would be absolutely kick ass... the only bots that could even compete with these two would be the "wicked" bot and the "insomnia red" bot... i like that the robinette bot is more playful and a part of CC that we all still enjoy and she is active in the community... the others are a throw back to some pretty dark shit that went down, but would still be cool... the black jesus has spoken...-el Jesus negro

p.s.-the "IR" bot would have to come with a fake defibrillator as it would be prone to fake death... *cough*... (still waiting on those apologies!!)...
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Gilligan on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:51 am

owenshooter wrote:
swimmerdude99 wrote:what about a Klobberbot?
happy2seeyou wrote:I'd nominate a Robinette bot. Pin ups every where

these two are pretty much the obvious choices... the Klobber suggestion will probably go over most new users heads, but it would be absolutely kick ass... the only bots that could even compete with these two would be the "wicked" bot and the "insomnia red" bot... i like that the robinette bot is more playful and a part of CC that we all still enjoy and she is active in the community... the others are a throw back to some pretty dark shit that went down, but would still be cool... the black jesus has spoken...-el Jesus negro

p.s.-the "IR" bot would have to come with a fake defibrillator as it would be prone to fake death... *cough*... (still waiting on those apologies!!)...

I'm not even sure how a Robinbot would work. The game chat doesn't support images.
Major Gilligan

Postby Army of GOD on Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:22 pm

updated OP. We need more nominations!
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:27 am

At least 3 people seconded Blitzaholic. Why hasn't he been advanced?
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby prismsaber on Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:21 pm

Josko bot and CoF bot - make them doubles only bots so they have to be on the same team :lol: . Of course, these bots would have to have some good automated banter too.
Colonel prismsaber

Postby Shannon Apple on Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:41 pm

prismsaber wrote:Josko bot and CoF bot - make them doubles only bots so they have to be on the same team :lol: . Of course, these bots would have to have some good automated banter too.

This! :lol:
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Colonel Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby General Quigley on Sun May 25, 2014 4:05 pm

I would like to second the nomination of Klobber as the player who the next bot should be designed after. In support of Klobber's nomination, and since the original post was locked by Nazi censorship-loving moderators, I think now would be a good time to repost my classic 2008 post about my CC hero:

Klobber is one of Conquer Club's star players. We should congratulate him, emulate him, even perhaps offer to pay him for lessons on how to play. However, I see poor Klobber being constantly maligned and disrespected in the forums. What is particulary distressing to me is to see a site moderator (who should be on his knees worshipping at Klobber's shrine) persecutuing poor Klobber when he is only trying to advise those of us with less experience on how to handle a difficult situation.

This disrespect for Klobber, I have been observing, comes from two classes of his inferiors:
1) Jealous, lower ranked players (those who say he mostly plays newbies, yet never supply statistics or even specific anecdotal examples to back such claims)
2) Mental inferiors, such as power corrupted moderators like Wicked, and now, it seems, lancehoch. In fact, lancehoch's disrespect of Klobber takes a pattern very reminiscent of Wicked's: for example, abusing his authority to lock down forum topics when he loses discussion points to Klobber. How is it that Klobber always seems to have the facts on his side and always comes across as being more reasonable and enlightened than his detractors? One has to wonder if Wicked has perhaps infiltrated Conquer Club's security and begun operating under the lancehoch name, or are these two just extremely close, personal friends?

Sniping at Klobber, locking forum topics and banning the poor guy just to "win" forum arguments, and even then picking on him in play by joining his games and gunning for him but still losing only serves to magnify Klobber's achievements and make them appear that much more impressive. Klobber accomplishes more than anyone else at this site, and he does it against incredible odds, against stiffer opposition and more mean-spirited snipes than anyone else; he even wins despite moderators' abuse and under jealous peer adversity. No one in the history of Conquer Club has managed so much under such difficult circumstances.

People should be ashamed of themselves for abusing Klobber in these forums. Please, lancehoch, stop threatening Klobber and trying to silence him. We all stand to benefit so much from the wisdom he freely dispenses here in the forums. Instead, you (and indeed all of us) should be taking notes on how Klobber does what he does so well. It's long past time we gave the man his due. Long live Klobber!

Respectfully Submitted,
General Quigley
Lieutenant General Quigley

Postby Gweeedo on Sun May 25, 2014 5:32 pm

How about Roboholic, For all you drunken alcoholics who love to play against bots (AI).
Bots (names) should be reserved for dumb asses...cuz the bots play a lousy game of Risk.
With that said, I would like to nominate betiko; betikobot, or just use his nick name...dumb ass.

playing against betiko or a betikobot (AKA. dumb ass) would not be any difference.
Easy to program and inherently whiny. You could even design betikobot as a little Rat (or a guy whipping his rat) scurrying all over the map.

Why do people pick on Klobber, Is it a gay thing?
Last edited by Gweeedo on Sun May 25, 2014 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sergeant 1st Class Gweeedo

Postby jltile1 on Sun May 25, 2014 7:17 pm

Gweeedo wrote:How about Roboholic, For all you drunken alcoholics who love to play against bots (AI).
Bots (names) should be reserved for dumb asses...cuz the bots play a lousy game of Risk.
With that said, I would like to nominate betiko; betikobot, or just use his nick name...dumb ass.

playing against betiko or a betikobot (AKA. dumb ass) would not be any difference.
Easy to program and inherently whiny. You could even design betikobot as a little Rat (or a guy whipping his rat) scurrying all over the map.

Lol wait till Betiko gets ahold of you. But funny yes
Major jltile1

Postby betiko on Mon May 26, 2014 5:39 am

jltile1 wrote:
Gweeedo wrote:How about Roboholic, For all you drunken alcoholics who love to play against bots (AI).

What do you expect me to do except roll my eyes in the air! :roll:
Gweeedo, you are a master insulter. I think you should go rap with eminem on the 8 miles road. You're like a badass rapper!
Major betiko

Postby Serbia on Mon May 26, 2014 9:17 am

betiko wrote:
jltile1 wrote:

What do you expect me to do except roll my eyes in the air! :roll:
Gweeedo, you are a master insulter. I think you should go rap with eminem on the 8 miles road. You're like a badass rapper!

It's 8 MILE ROAD, sir.

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion