Conquer Club

compile list of ppl who foe just because they lost

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

compile list of ppl who foe just because they lost

Postby Ltrain on Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:37 am

just for fun :)

Lamest thing ever. especially for the speed gamers.

I am calling out
Shino Tenshi
dildobaggins
jaylou

There are many others. lets add to this list. do not include people who are medal hunting or people that you have losing records against
Captain Ltrain

Re: compile list of ppl who foe just because they lost

Postby premio53 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:59 am

Ltrain wrote:just for fun :)

Lamest thing ever. especially for the speed gamers.

I am calling out
Shino Tenshi
dildobaggins
jaylou

There are many others. lets add to this list. do not include people who are medal hunting or people that you have losing records against

I still don't know why the obsession of not being invited to someone's table. First of all, how do you know someone doesn't wish to play against you simply because they lost? Second of all, what does it matter? There are thousands of other players available. I have no idea whose foe's list I am on and it doesn't matter. Get over it.
Lieutenant premio53

Re: Cupcake list...

Postby owenshooter on Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:28 pm

AHHHHHHH, i have been waiting to say this for so long, since i returned... SUCK IT UP CUPCAKE!!!! the black jesus has spoken the official CC party line...-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Shino Tenshi on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:54 am

I never foe people because I lose to them. You I foed because you claimed to be a 'dead man' when it was later revealed you had a hidden 85 stack. Looks like 'someone' is in a bitter and retaliative mood after his repeated "please un-foe me" requests have been denied. :lol:
Captain Shino Tenshi

Postby Keefie on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:04 am

Shino Tenshi wrote:I never foe people because I lose to them. You I foed because you claimed to be a 'dead man' when it was later revealed you had a hidden 85 stack. Looks like 'someone' is in a bitter and retaliative mood after his repeated "please un-foe me" requests have been denied. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Captain Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby benga on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:38 am

lol seems RET is full of hmm nice people :twisted:
Sergeant benga

Postby Gweeedo on Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:47 am

Shino Tenshi wrote:I never foe people because I lose to them. You I foed because you claimed to be a 'dead man' when it was later revealed you had a hidden 85 stack. Looks like 'someone' is in a bitter and retaliative mood after his repeated "please un-foe me" requests have been denied. :lol:

I foed you because you were Pink...I foe all players who are given the color pink.
Sergeant 1st Class Gweeedo

Postby Shino Tenshi on Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:26 am

Gweeedo wrote:

I foed you because you were Pink...I foe all players who are given the color pink.

I'm foeing you for your pinkscrimination foeing of me
Captain Shino Tenshi

Postby greenoaks on Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:46 am

owenshooter wrote:AHHHHHHH, i have been waiting to say this for so long, since i returned... SUCK IT UP CUPCAKE!!!! the black jesus has spoken the official CC party line...-el Jesus negro

you're showing your age. it has been a few years since that's been the official CC party line.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby owenshooter on Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:37 am

greenoaks wrote:
owenshooter wrote:AHHHHHHH, i have been waiting to say this for so long, since i returned... SUCK IT UP CUPCAKE!!!! the black jesus has spoken the official CC party line...-el Jesus negro

you're showing your age. it has been a few years since that's been the official CC party line.

yeah... it's also been a few years since CC was any fun... *cough*...-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:55 am

Keefie wrote:

This is funny.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Ltrain on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:37 pm

Keefie wrote:

weird you must of posted this and deleted it, but it got quoted?

anyway, didn't want this thread to be about specific games. I said that early in the game, and with my position and having played pelo a million times, I knew I was dead. I wasn't trying to direct any traffic.

I have asked you and jaylou to unfoe me more than once because while there are thousands of ppl on this site, there aren't that many speeders that enjoy the same games as I do.

This thread was intended to be funny, not to start a "thing"
Captain Ltrain

Postby Serbia on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:59 pm

owenshooter wrote:
greenoaks wrote:

yeah... it's also been a few years since CC was any fun... *cough*...-el Jesus negro

Then why come back... *cough*

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Ltrain on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:37 pm

benga wrote:lol seems RET is full of hmm nice people :twisted:

we are very nice people. It's the reason we play so well together. Hell, I don't even have a foe list.
Captain Ltrain

Postby Shino Tenshi on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:16 am

Ltrain wrote:
Keefie wrote:

You just don't see my post because I am on your foe list

Ltrain wrote:Hell, I don't even have a foe list.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Captain Shino Tenshi

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:26 am

Shino Tenshi wrote:
Ltrain wrote:
Keefie wrote:

Ltrain is right. most Freestyle People can't enjoy Freestyle because so and so is mad over one game. Just drop it and move on!
Last edited by Jdsizzleslice on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby nietzsche on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:27 am

Jdsizzleslice
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:42 am

nietzsche wrote:Jdsizzleslice

nietzsche. And I don't have you foed!
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Ltrain on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:45 am

Jdsizzleslice wrote:
Shino Tenshi wrote:
Ltrain wrote:
Keefie wrote:

That's because you're being a 12 year old douchebag.

And Ltrain is right. most Freestyle People can't enjoy Freestyle because so and so is mad over one game. Just drop it and move on!

+1

and no shino, i never foed you. you'd know if you tried to join any of my games but you don't cause you don't want to lose. How did this thread become all about shino? never intended that.
Captain Ltrain

Postby therealdeal_37 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:08 pm

Ltrain wrote:
benga wrote:lol seems RET is full of hmm nice people :twisted:

we are very nice people. It's the reason we play so well together. Hell, I don't even have a foe list.

And great cuddlers might I add.
Corporal therealdeal_37

Postby Shino Tenshi on Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:55 pm

Ltrain wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:
Shino Tenshi wrote:
Ltrain wrote:
Keefie wrote:

That's because you're being a 12 year old douchebag.

And Ltrain is right. most Freestyle People can't enjoy Freestyle because so and so is mad over one game. Just drop it and move on!

+1

and no shino, i never foed you. you'd know if you tried to join any of my games but you don't cause you don't want to lose. How did this thread become all about shino? never intended that.

yes Ltrain, you did foe me and I know this because a) you couldn't see my post and b) when I looked at your profile, I was not able to post on your wall. It must be nice to think that people foe you because they fear losing their oh so precious points to your CC godliness, but perhaps it has more to do with people not wanting to play a whining, lying sac of anal scrofula? We might as well re-name this thread "let's list off all the kids that never invited Ltrain to their birthday parties because they were so jealous of how cool he was" because there couldn't possibly be any other reason :roll:
Captain Shino Tenshi

Postby Artimis on Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:56 pm

First and foremost, I'm with Serbia on this:
Serbia wrote:Bollocks.

Secondly, I'm reminded of a post in one of my threads here in GD a few weeks ago, I'll see if I can dig it up..... Ah yes, here it is:

Re: When is it appropriate and/or acceptable to foe someone?
danryan wrote:To OP: anytime you want. It's a tool. So are many of the people playing here.

In conclusion, if they don't want to play you, then it's their loss, or then again maybe it isn't. They foed you for whatever reason, just go play in someone else' game and if possible, avoid making the same mistake that got you foed last time around.
==================================================
This post was sponsored by Far-Q Industries.

Far-Q Industries: Telling you where to go since 2008.
Captain Artimis

Postby Ltrain on Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:40 am

had to delete quotes cc says "You may embed only 6 quotes within each other"

and no shino, i never foed you. you'd know if you tried to join any of my games but you don't cause you don't want to lose. How did this thread become all about shino? never intended that.[/quote]

yes Ltrain, you did foe me and I know this because a) you couldn't see my post and b) when I looked at your profile, I was not able to post on your wall. It must be nice to think that people foe you because they fear losing their oh so precious points to your CC godliness, but perhaps it has more to do with people not wanting to play a whining, lying sac of anal scrofula? We might as well re-name this thread "let's list off all the kids that never invited Ltrain to their birthday parties because they were so jealous of how cool he was" because there couldn't possibly be any other reason :roll:[/quote]

I literally have no foe list. As in I don't have one single person on my foe list. There was a brief period where I had a few when I was medal hunting but I don't think this is the time frame we're talking about.

The point of this thread is not to attack anyone personally. it's to keep the speed game community thriving. I love playing Jd sky vicf Jt etc etc but I'm not going to join their games more than twice in a night.
Captain Ltrain

Next

Return to Conquer Club Discussion