Conquer Club

In game refresh issues

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

In game refresh issues

Postby Walthobum on Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:37 am

Anyone else having issues wit the game refreshing every time you make any kind of move. Whenever I deploy, assualt, mvoe troops forward, reinforce - basically do anything - the screen refreshes, tells me I'm making an illegal move of some sort and sets all boxes to default.

It's quite annoying. It's going to mean I launch an attack or reinforce stupidly at some point which will be even more annoying. Any idea what's happened?

There has also been a weird shift of buttons on the android set up. The places where the auto attack button used to be is now the end assualts button. Thanks for that. It's been really helpful.
Corporal Walthobum

Re: In game refresh issues

Postby Walthobum on Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:20 am

yeah, so it's happening now. my games are getting fucked over by this issue. duplicating deployments, deciding to attack random territories and generally screwing up some games that i've been playing on for a while. there's one particular game that i've been playing for nearly a year. whilst i'm finding the game itself rather dull now i'll be fucking pissed off if it gets decided by something like this.
Corporal Walthobum

Postby blakebowling on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:36 am

Try clearing your browser cache and attempting a move. This has resolved the issue for other players.
Private blakebowling

Postby firebird11 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:12 pm

I had the same problem. i installed opera browser and problem solved. :P
Private firebird11

Return to Conquer Club Discussion