Conquer Club

Regarding Josko.ri

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Regarding Josko.ri

Postby loutil on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:16 pm

I am curious at to the thoughts of others. Is he the best by a significant margin? I researched his last 142 completed heads up games and his record is 128 - 14. This is NOT freestyle and he is not playing nubes. He is competing against the highest ranked players on this site and beating them with ease and consistency. He has created a significant gap on the leader board. Can skill alone account for this kind of win variance? His dice stats are completely normal. I have tried on one of my best maps and failed...
Conqueror loutil
Team Leader
Team Leader

Re: Regarding Josko.ri

Postby NoSurvivors on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:20 pm

loutil wrote:I am curious at to the thoughts of others. Is he the best by a significant margin? I researched his last 142 completed heads up games and his record is 128 - 14. This is NOT freestyle and he is not playing nubes. He is competing against the highest ranked players on this site and beating them with ease and consistency. He has created a significant gap on the leader board. Can skill alone account for this kind of win variance? His dice stats are completely normal. I have tried on one of my best maps and failed...

He is an amazing player (I am 0-3 against him with 2 going :lol:)

I have felt for a long time (about a year) that he was the best player on the site. And he is still in my opinion.
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby JBlombier on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:25 pm

He is quite the phenomenon. Probably the worthiest conqueror we've ever had.
Major JBlombier

Postby Mr Changsha on Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:01 pm

Is he currently increasing his score playing basic maps and settings? If he is then he is basically doing something we have never seen before. Sequential, chained, no spoils, sunny at +5500...no farming etc. It shouldn't be possible. When you consider how many active games he is playing..

I don't know..maybe the score increase is based on the settings he is known for (unlimited forts fog etc)...still incredibly impressive of course. But I dont think it is possible to not lose a lot of points, from his score, looking at his current active games.
Colonel Mr Changsha

Postby BoganGod on Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:28 pm

changy, me thinks for most players with a little experience fog is a basic setting. Serves to punish those that can't be arsed taking snaps, or taking the time to work out what can be known about behind the fog based on available evidence.
No bull, I think he is on top without milking the point system.
Sergeant 1st Class BoganGod

Postby Mr Changsha on Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:50 pm

BoganGod wrote:changy, me thinks for most players with a little experience fog is a basic setting. Serves to punish those that can't be arsed taking snaps, or taking the time to work out what can be known about behind the fog based on available evidence.
No bull, I think he is on top without milking the point system.

Well...if you go back through his games a touch you find his typical unlimited, foggy, nuclear-escalating games..which while I accept are not incredibly complicated are some way away from 'the basic game'. But now he is playing the same settings I play: chained, sunny, no spoils. It is hard to believe his rank can survive those settings, the simple maps and the high quality (but much lower ranked) opposition.

I know he is capable of around 90% win rates on his settings..I honestly don't think that is possible on the settings I know so well. In fact I am sure it is impossible....75% against that opposition on those maps would be quite brilliant. Actually with that many active games..I don't think it is possible.

Just as a further comment..a lot of the recent games are dubs.
Colonel Mr Changsha

Postby frankiebee on Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:30 pm

His play is pretty amazing... Can't seem to win one single game from him :oops:
Colonel frankiebee

Postby owenshooter on Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:35 pm

if you go in the games, you will see i announced that i am sitting his account until chinese new years... the solution is that simple... the black jesus rocks... the black jesus has spoken...-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby ChrisPond on Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:38 pm

I have played a doubles game with him on my map and settings and was impressed by his game. We lost but we were playing some other real good players on that. I have also played against on the same map and settings and lost. He is a great player and his score going through the roof. I know he is playing a lot of poly games...the guy is great at team games so he is going to be awesome running multiple players and controlling them all. I keep wondering (and asking him) how high will his score go. Good luck catching him! I have come to the conclusion That when I was at 3900 points and he was at 4200 that it was the closest I will be to him in quite some time. I guess the higher he goes, the more points he is worth if u are able to take him down. I know I have no problem with him at the top of the scoreboard. If anyone finds a weakness, pm it to me.
Colonel ChrisPond

Postby Metsfanmax on Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:59 pm

I did a quick lookup of his waiting games and all 19 are private. Guess I won't have a chance to try my luck today!
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:13 pm

I'll get you the password for 5 orange stars.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby Foxglove on Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:40 pm

Argh, double post when I meant to edit!!
Last edited by Foxglove on Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby Foxglove on Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:41 pm

He's amazing, truly amazing at this game. He is also one of the most fantastic team players around - brilliant, yet always willing to explain his thoughts and incorporate input from his teammates.

I'm lucky to have him in my clan and to be on his team so often. ;)
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby betiko on Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:09 am

Yes i saw his incredible score increase these last 2 month.
I looked at his games, and saw that he loves the old french map. I really wonder what s about it... I know that like most of the french we hate that map because it is absolute bullcrap geographically speaking, with imaginary regions, lakes and mountains.. And that s why france 2.1 was created.
I d be interrested to see one of his games on the old map, cause he surely found some great strategies. Yeah i know, i could just read the log! :)

And i ve never faced him, just once in clans i think and lost in unlimited forts going second if i remember well.
Major betiko

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:28 am

Yeah, he's pretty amazing, any way you slice it.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby macbone on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:15 am

He even entered the SOS Africa Qualifier: Shifting Sands/Teams random quads team tourney!

Game 13907344
Colonel macbone

Postby agentcom on Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:37 am

I'm 4/5 against him, so I don't know what all the fuss is about ;)
Colonel agentcom

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:13 pm

agentcom wrote:I'm 4/5 against him, so I don't know what all the fuss is about ;)

Maybe you should make a run for Conqueror...:)
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby Leehar on Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:17 pm

agentcom wrote:I'm 4/5 against him, so I don't know what all the fuss is about ;)

and since I'm 9/11 against you, I must concur :)
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby ChrisPond on Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:29 pm

his score is now 5820. :shock:

i may go file a C and A report as I believe he is now farming....i think i have a good case to be argued that it does not matter who he plays against, it should be considered farming as no one is having much luck against him and he barely breaks a sweat disposing of the challenger. :lol:

just in case you have a hard time figuring it out...the above C and A report was a joke....
Colonel ChrisPond

Postby Great-Ollie on Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:08 pm

He is a great player for sure. His score will take a huge hit here soon though. He is finishing all his games he is winning in and dragging out all the games he is losing in. I do not consider what he is doing wrong as he is not deadbeating any of them, he just is slowing the pace trying to get a new personal best score. I have 5 games against him right now that are all looking my way for a win. I hope to see him break the 6000 mark before those losses start coming in. As far as i am concerned, he is a CC master for sure.
Major Great-Ollie

Postby betiko on Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:14 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:He is a great player for sure. His score will take a huge hit here soon though. He is finishing all his games he is winning in and dragging out all the games he is losing in. I do not consider what he is doing wrong as he is not deadbeating any of them, he just is slowing the pace trying to get a new personal best score. I have 5 games against him right now that are all looking my way for a win. I hope to see him break the 6000 mark before those losses start coming in. As far as i am concerned, he is a CC master for sure.

He probably wants to get the january gold for powerscore since freefalling will be not count i guess. That s cooler than a high score.
Major betiko

Postby NoSurvivors on Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:21 pm

betiko wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:He is a great player for sure. His score will take a huge hit here soon though. He is finishing all his games he is winning in and dragging out all the games he is losing in. I do not consider what he is doing wrong as he is not deadbeating any of them, he just is slowing the pace trying to get a new personal best score. I have 5 games against him right now that are all looking my way for a win. I hope to see him break the 6000 mark before those losses start coming in. As far as i am concerned, he is a CC master for sure.

He probably wants to get the january gold for powerscore since freefalling will be not count i guess. That s cooler than a high score.

FF should count. They wont take that from him

*EDIT* damnit josko! lol
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby dgz345 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:57 pm

i played a team tourney with him. our homemap was hive. fog but before we made our turns he already knew what all enemy colors where.
hes really utilizing the snaps. you other guys are just to lazy, he puts at least 5-10 min for every round
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Next

Return to Conquer Club Discussion