Conquer Club

LONGEST MOST MASSIVE GAME

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

LONGEST MOST MASSIVE GAME

Postby kublia khan on Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:26 am

I have never played a game that has reached this level, It contains 7 players ranked from cook to lieutenant, escalating sets,its only in round 22 but not one player has been eliminated and sets are currently worth over 1,000 reinforcements, I would personally be toast if it weren't for some misinformation I posted in chat bemoaning the fact that I had 2 pair, and the greed of the other players who wanted me to take that 5th card. They were more than disappointed when I cashed my set. technically I had 2 pair, they were just two pairs of blue cards each lol. whats longest, highest set game you've played ? and may the best khan win
Cook kublia khan

Re: LONGEST MOST MASSIVE GAME

Postby Army of GOD on Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:13 am

there's a thread somewhere here that has a list of the longest running games on CC. It shouldn't be too hard to find.
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby Gabriel13 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:53 pm

kublia khan wrote:I have never played a game that has reached this level, It contains 7 players ranked from cook to lieutenant, escalating sets,its only in round 22 but not one player has been eliminated and sets are currently worth over 1,000 reinforcements, I would personally be toast if it weren't for some misinformation I posted in chat bemoaning the fact that I had 2 pair, and the greed of the other players who wanted me to take that 5th card. They were more than disappointed when I cashed my set. technically I had 2 pair, they were just two pairs of blue cards each lol. whats longest, highest set game you've played ? and may the best khan win

The cashes are only so high because of the new rule CC made with esc..
Once they get to a certain point, instead of increasing by 5, they exponentially increase.
Cook Gabriel13

Postby kublia khan on Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:31 am

well they are at 1360 a set at this point, I would think someone would die already but no one wants to waste the 1000 men even for cards
Cook kublia khan

Postby trinicardinal on Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:40 am

kublia khan wrote:well they are at 1360 a set at this point, I would think someone would die already but no one wants to waste the 1000 men even for cards

A big part of the reason no one is dead yet is because its a trench game. that makes it much harder to kill someone because you can't move in on them as quickly. I'd guess that this more than anything else accounts for the fact that the game isn't finished yet.
10:16:35 ‹Ace Rimmer› haven't looked at work in ages
10:42:43 ‹Sackett58› fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
Captain trinicardinal

Re: LONGEST MOST MASSIVELY REPEATED THREADS

Postby owenshooter on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:44 am

Army of GOD wrote:there's a thread somewhere here that has a list of the longest running games on CC. It shouldn't be too hard to find.

yeah... someone always gets into a game and think it is some kind of record.. then they go to that thread and realize all the combined troops in their match are equal to one of the smallest territories in a really big game... i love repeat threads.. the black jesus has yawned...-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Gabriel13 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:26 am

Well, if you really want to see the most troops in a single game, I have it.
Game 7961282
Cook Gabriel13

Postby kublia khan on Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:13 am

GABRIEL, thanks setare worth 3245 at moment 1st player about to die to due a cadets error...go figure

BLACK JESUS.....someone always post an inanely obvious comment in the most patronizing language and thinks they are being clever or profound.....yawn.....BTW the name, yeah that's never been done before pretty sure he was jewish......yawn again.
Cook kublia khan

Postby kublia khan on Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:19 am

GABRIEL....by your own statement in chat neither of you are trying to win, sorry don't think it counts, map is interesting, but its also 2 player game. I may try map now that ive seen it, but I mean a multiplayer game in which the players are actually trying to win, its your turn kill 1 green opponent you have the cc and mall and win game over.
Cook kublia khan

Postby Gilligan on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:50 am

Gabriel13 wrote:Well, if you really want to see the most troops in a single game, I have it.
Game 7961282

how boring....
Major Gilligan

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:26 am

thank god for round limits now
JR's Game Profile

show
Sergeant 1st Class JOHNNYROCKET24

Postby kublia khan on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:46 pm

sets are over 9800 men still one dead
Cook kublia khan

Postby kublia khan on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:14 am

SETs are now over 15000 men and I was having difficulty with lockups anytime i attacked from country with 10000 plus men despite this computer being only about 6 months old and having an i3 core processor and at least 4 gigs on ram, however it does have bult in intel graphics. The problem was mostly solved by installing google chrome at suggestion of another player but not before missing card due to inability to finish turn due to lockup. does anyone else have any problems in massive games and if so what level of ramm do you have processor and/or graphics card
Cook kublia khan

Postby kublia khan on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:34 am

sets are now at 19235, has anyone played a game they were actually trying to win larger than this
Cook kublia khan

Postby squishyg on Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:59 pm

There is no fog rule and I am no gentleman.
Robinette wrote:
Kaskavel wrote:Seriously. Who is the female conqueror of CC?

Depends on what metric you use...
The coolest is squishyg
Captain squishyg

Postby kublia khan on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:17 pm

squishy, ill count that what were sets at last cash they are at about 24350 now in my game but its 8 players i was really looking for more than just two player game but as long as you were trying to win i say it counts
Cook kublia khan

Return to Conquer Club Discussion