Conquer Club

MEMBERSHIP LEVELS

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: MEMBERSHIP LEVELS

Postby kublia khan on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:27 am

owenshooter wrote:
kublia khan wrote:I was referred to sight by another disabled friend, i believe the 25 is reasonable but he told me it was lower when he joined. Being disabled and living on pension makes my money tight especially since i have 6 kids of my own and recently took in another whose parents died suddenly and was close friend to one of my children. when a few more grow up and are out on their own ill certainly join

send your kids out to collect cans... you can get .50-.80 cents per pound... with that small army you have, you will have premium in no time!!! the black jesus has solved the problem...-el Jesus negro

p.s.-nice instructional video by kids, for kids...

UNFORTUNATELY THE BLACK JESUS CAN PERFORM NO MIRACLES HERE collecting cans is already a regular part of what we do for extra income and i usually distribute this money evenly among all my children as spending money I am not willing to take from them to have something for myself
Cook kublia khan

Postby kublia khan on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:32 am

rhp 1 wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:anyone who sports the 25 is gonna sport the 25 in the future... this suggestion has been discussed before.. it's for kids and people with no job..

That's an important demographic in the internet gaming business.

agreed....

I have no desire mess up their bussiness model or profit margin but one does have to grow a business i think fenwick made some good suggestions on that
Cook kublia khan

Postby owenshooter on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:32 am

kublia khan wrote:UNFORTUNATELY THE BLACK JESUS CAN PERFORM NO MIRACLES HERE collecting cans is already a regular part of what we do for extra income and i usually distribute this money evenly among all my children as spending money I am not willing to take from them to have something for myself

Oh, Ye of little faith!!! the black Jesus shall increase the number of cans strewn about the vacant lots and littered along the roadsides... you have doubted the black Jesus, and yet, i shall provide... the black jesus has performed yet another miracle... the black jesus has spoken...-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby owenshooter on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:32 am

kublia khan wrote:UNFORTUNATELY THE BLACK JESUS CAN PERFORM NO MIRACLES HERE collecting cans is already a regular part of what we do for extra income and i usually distribute this money evenly among all my children as spending money I am not willing to take from them to have something for myself

Oh, Ye of little faith!!! the black Jesus shall increase the number of cans strewn about the vacant lots and littered along the roadsides... you have doubted the black Jesus, and yet, i shall provide... the black jesus has performed yet another miracle... the black jesus has spoken...-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby 2dimes on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:40 am

You will of course increase the chance of Owen drinking outside with his friends in the correct area if you share your location with him.
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby kublia khan on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:00 pm

The Black Jesus could perform no miracles in his own hometown because of their lack of faith, isnt this the carpenters son they said..........however there has been no increase in cans but my car insurance did increase if he caused that tell him to stop it hurts me more than helps.........
Cook kublia khan

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion