Conquer Club

MEMBERSHIP LEVELS

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

MEMBERSHIP LEVELS

Postby kublia khan on Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:38 am

I am not sure of the current cost of membership, however I believe it entitles you to unlimited games and can be paid via paypal. I would like to play more than 4 games but fear I would not be able to keep up with unlimited games even though I am retired and disabled. My 7 children and 1 grandchild take too much of my time. I also believe the membership fee has risen, if CC is facing declining membership why not offer different membership levels and/or options. For example I would gladly pay $10 for the ability to play 10 games (provisional member) or $15 for the ability to play 20-25 games (junior membership) Im not currently award of current full membership price, however it provides options for people like me who live on pension. Besides think of how much less annoying a chatterbox I will be if I spread my comments over 10 games instead of 4 lol
Cook kublia khan

Re: MEMBERSHIP LEVELS

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:44 am

If CC made that kind of offer, they might lose more money if enough current members would shift from the $25 deal to the $10 or so deal.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby IcePack on Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:03 pm

kublia khan wrote:I also believe the membership fee has risenl

I've been here since 2010, its always been $25 in that time. Not sure about earlier than 2010.
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:14 pm

IcePack wrote:

I've been here since 2010, its always been $25 in that time. Not sure about earlier than 2010.

Yeah, it was $20 originally, but it's been $25 the entire time I've been here. (2010 like yourself). I think the increase was in 2009 if I'm not mistaken. Pogo has gone from $20 to $40 in that same time frame.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby Fruitcake on Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:03 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:If CC made that kind of offer, they might lose more money if enough current members would shift from the $25 deal to the $10 or so deal.

They may or they may not. I do wonder, sometimes, why none of these thoughts or ideas are put out to a sample of the membership to get some kind of sensitivity testing results.

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby rhp 1 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:26 pm

Fruitcake wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:If CC made that kind of offer, they might lose more money if enough current members would shift from the $25 deal to the $10 or so deal.

They may or they may not. I do wonder, sometimes, why none of these thoughts or ideas are put out to a sample of the membership to get some kind of sensitivity testing results.

anyone who sports the 25 is gonna sport the 25 in the future... this suggestion has been discussed before.. it's for kids and people with no job..
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby Metsfanmax on Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:43 pm

rhp 1 wrote:anyone who sports the 25 is gonna sport the 25 in the future... this suggestion has been discussed before.. it's for kids and people with no job..

That's an important demographic in the internet gaming business.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby loutil on Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:32 pm

I am sure there are lots of people on budgets. However, paying $2 per month for entertainment is not a significant investment. Basically 7 cents a day.
Conqueror loutil
Team Leader
Team Leader

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:52 pm

IcePack wrote:

Adjusting for inflation since 2006, the $25 fee should be $29.

Consider yourselves lucky--in one way.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby universalchiro on Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:08 pm

loutil wrote:I am sure there are lots of people on budgets. However, paying $2 per month for entertainment is not a significant investment. Basically 7 cents a day.

WHAT? It's $25/year? Oh my gosh! I've been paying $25/month since I've joined :shock:
General universalchiro
SoC Training Adviser

Postby TeeGee on Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:40 pm

universalchiro wrote:
loutil wrote:I am sure there are lots of people on budgets. However, paying $2 per month for entertainment is not a significant investment. Basically 7 cents a day.

WHAT? It's $25/year? Oh my gosh! I've been paying $25/month since I've joined :shock:

Only a select few pay $25/month ;)
Kotaro wrote:TG for site owner 2020
Field Marshal TeeGee

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby IcePack on Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:45 pm

My first year I played 2,500 games, or $0.01 per game. Super reasonable
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Fewnix on Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:48 am

I made a few suggestions before around this topic, please note suggestion 4

4, What could be really really cool is the Membership/Welcoming committee has the power to grant free Premium Membership,say a one time only free three month Premium membership to any Freemium who meets certain criteria say reaches the rank of Private 1st Class 5 finished games 1000+ points. did not deadbeat, or flame in inappropriate ways.? It would cost BigWham nothing and could lead to a lot of Freemiums sticking with CC rather than dropping out, paying their own way after a trial period,.

Some suggestions: for the Cc community working with BigWham"

1. A Membership committee is formed that gets info on how many members there actually are, Freemium, Premium, at what times have we been on a incline or decline, what sort of people are joining and which leaving, and we get some say in inviting people to join AND people to stay.

2, We get a slot on the Home Page leading to a guide written by us:
- Want to play games? you can do this or this, but not this and be warned, this is a real challenge
- Want to follow the progress of maps from concept to reality, help make maps? -here is a guide
- Want to play in tournaments- Try this.
How does a clan sound? read this.
Parlez francais>- ici,
Female?- a special welcome from Ball Busterz here

2. A forum for newbies with questions, hopefully with some answers,

3 If it is doable a Welcome email or PM message is sent to new members, Fremium/Premium from the Welcoming Committee, along with the latest Dispatch. and an opt out sending of the Dispatch from then on.

4, What could be really really cool is the Membership/Welcoming committee has the power to grant free Premium Membership,say a one time only free three month Premium membership to any Freemium who meets certain criteria say reaches the rank of Private 1st Class 5 finished games 1000+ points. did not deadbeat, or flame in inappropriate ways.? It would cost BigWham nothing and could lead to a lot of Freemiums sticking with CC rather than dropping out, paying their own way after a trial period,.

Bottom line, the community gets to guide newbies into CC and gets good players to continue in CCes.
Rule 1
show
Lieutenant Fewnix

Postby deathcomesrippin on Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:24 pm

Fewnix wrote:I made a few suggestions before around this topic, please note suggestion 4

1. A Membership committee is formed that gets info on how many members there actually are, Freemium, Premium, at what times have we been on a incline or decline, what sort of people are joining and which leaving, and we get some say in inviting people to join AND people to stay.

- Want to play games? you can do this or this, but not this and be warned, this is a real challenge
- Want to follow the progress of maps from concept to reality, help make maps? -here is a guide
Parlez francais>- ici,

3 If it is doable a Welcome email or PM message is sent to new members, Fremium/Premium from the Welcoming Committee, along with the latest Dispatch. and an opt out sending of the Dispatch from then on.

Bottom line, the community gets to guide newbies into CC and gets good players to continue in CCes.

That's a cool idea.
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Postby rhp 1 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:50 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:anyone who sports the 25 is gonna sport the 25 in the future... this suggestion has been discussed before.. it's for kids and people with no job..

That's an important demographic in the internet gaming business.

agreed....
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby Gabriel13 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:02 pm

deathcomesrippin wrote:
Fewnix wrote:I made a few suggestions before around this topic, please note suggestion 4

Parlez francais>- ici,

That's a cool idea.

I feel like this would lead to many multis though..
Cook Gabriel13

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:04 pm

Gabriel13 wrote:
deathcomesrippin wrote:

Parlez francais>- ici,

That's a cool idea.

I feel like this would lead to many multis though..

Just as much as holding tournaments which give out membership prizes....
Major BigBallinStalin

Postby kublia khan on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:07 am

I was referred to sight by another disabled friend, i believe the 25 is reasonable but he told me it was lower when he joined. Being disabled and living on pension makes my money tight especially since i have 6 kids of my own and recently took in another whose parents died suddenly and was close friend to one of my children. when a few more grow up and are out on their own ill certainly join
Cook kublia khan

Postby owenshooter on Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:13 pm

kublia khan wrote:I was referred to sight by another disabled friend, i believe the 25 is reasonable but he told me it was lower when he joined. Being disabled and living on pension makes my money tight especially since i have 6 kids of my own and recently took in another whose parents died suddenly and was close friend to one of my children. when a few more grow up and are out on their own ill certainly join

send your kids out to collect cans... you can get .50-.80 cents per pound... with that small army you have, you will have premium in no time!!! the black jesus has solved the problem...-el Jesus negro

p.s.-nice instructional video by kids, for kids...

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby pimpdave on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:50 am

When will they offer premium dice boosters?
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave

Postby osok68 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:44 am

owenshooter wrote:
kublia khan wrote:I was referred to sight by another disabled friend, i believe the 25 is reasonable but he told me it was lower when he joined. Being disabled and living on pension makes my money tight especially since i have 6 kids of my own and recently took in another whose parents died suddenly and was close friend to one of my children. when a few more grow up and are out on their own ill certainly join

send your kids out to collect cans... you can get .50-.80 cents per pound... with that small army you have, you will have premium in no time!!! the black jesus has solved the problem...-el Jesus negro

p.s.-nice instructional video by kids, for kids...

or you can play freerolls on pokerstars,earn money,invest it in micro limit-ringgames and cash out the money every now and then.I earned 117 dollar in 5 years,is almost 5 memberships...
Colonel osok68

Location: for complaints,write it down on my other account-wall:USUK2.0

Postby betiko on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:11 am

kublia khan wrote:I am not sure of the current cost of membership, however I believe it entitles you to unlimited games and can be paid via paypal. I would like to play more than 4 games but fear I would not be able to keep up with unlimited games even though I am retired and disabled. My 7 children and 1 grandchild take too much of my time. I also believe the membership fee has risen, if CC is facing declining membership why not offer different membership levels and/or options. For example I would gladly pay $10 for the ability to play 10 games (provisional member) or $15 for the ability to play 20-25 games (junior membership) Im not currently award of current full membership price, however it provides options for people like me who live on pension. Besides think of how much less annoying a chatterbox I will be if I spread my comments over 10 games instead of 4 lol

if you have 7 kids, I'm sure they have 3 spare dollars a year for their disabled father that spends so much of his time on them; the remaining 4 dollars, well i guess you could ask your grand kids to steal quarters for tips in the restaurants or from their mum's wallets since you're disabled and you can't even do it yourself.

what a tearjerking story. The world is so unfair with people who have the money for a computer and internet but just don't have enough for the extra 2 dollars a month. Us rich people with 25$ fortunes look down on you.

with your disability if you just stand on the pavement in your pyjamas with a cup you could get a suntan and a CC membership in one afternoon. duuuuuhh!!!!!
Major betiko

Postby Gweeedo on Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:55 pm

kublia khan wrote:I am not sure of the current cost of membership, however I believe it entitles you to unlimited games and can be paid via paypal. I would like to play more than 4 games but fear I would not be able to keep up with unlimited games even though I am retired and disabled. My 7 children and 1 grandchild take too much of my time. I also believe the membership fee has risen, if CC is facing declining membership why not offer different membership levels and/or options. For example I would gladly pay $10 for the ability to play 10 games (provisional member) or $15 for the ability to play 20-25 games (junior membership) Im not currently award of current full membership price, however it provides options for people like me who live on pension. Besides think of how much less annoying a chatterbox I will be if I spread my comments over 10 games instead of 4 lol

Artimis, is my Hero!
Artimis got tired of me bombarding his posts, he paid my premium, in the hopes that I would shut up and play the game.

Might I suggest you bombard every thread that betiko initiates...you might get lucky.
Sergeant 1st Class Gweeedo

Postby kublia khan on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:14 am

well its worth a try thanks, with limited income and seemily unlimited bills it may be my only hope, i do have as of yet to recieve my income tax refund which is usually substanial with all my deductions i will probably just pay it out of that lol
Cook kublia khan

Postby kublia khan on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:23 am

betiko wrote:

if you have 7 kids, I'm sure they have 3 spare dollars a year for their disabled father that spends so much of his time on them; the remaining 4 dollars, well i guess you could ask your grand kids to steal quarters for tips in the restaurants or from their mum's wallets since you're disabled and you can't even do it yourself.

what a tearjerking story. The world is so unfair with people who have the money for a computer and internet but just don't have enough for the extra 2 dollars a month. Us rich people with 25$ fortunes look down on you.

with your disability if you just stand on the pavement in your pyjamas with a cup you could get a suntan and a CC membership in one afternoon. duuuuuhh!!!!!

Thanks for the compassion however my oldest child is 21 and in college and is usually asking me for money, I had to help her pay her bills the last 3 months because she broke her foot lost her regular job and only had work study income, my second oldest is 20 and also in college and works full time both these have muti year 10,000 plus scholarships because if they didnt they wouldnt be going to college. My third oldest is the one i took in whose parents recently died we had raised her on and off since she was 12 because her homelife was unspeakable. she followed in her parents footsteps and developed a herion problem and i am currently paying $250 a month for treatment and another $250 a month for lawyer for custody issues, the remaining are all under 16 dont drive and therefore dont have jobs, the grandchild is 2 Ill check her for spare change next times shes here. However the $25 still wouldnt be issue if i were not recovering from my 3rd back surgery, second spinal fusion which occurred in september. I live in pa however had to have surgery in florida since thats where last one was done and once your spine is operated on by one doctor only that doctor will operate again due to malpractice issues. I live in the country not the city so unfortunately begging wont work HOWEVER THANKS FOR ALL YOUR COMPASSION
Cook kublia khan

Next

Return to Conquer Club Discussion