Conquer Club

Dice?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Dice?

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:10 pm

I recently made a script which predicts the optimal time for highest dice rolling by gathering data on periods of low dice rolls. The next best time to roll will be in 2 hours 23 minutes and 9 seconds for a duration of 20 seconds.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby degaston on Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:47 pm

Mr. Flanigan wrote:On occasion and even more often lately.... The 1 die seems to get stuck on rolling 6... wiping out the three. Something has changed lately...? Maybe it's just me because my stats are red every time I look recently.

There's your problem. Ever since they switched to the quantum dice algorithm, your dice will be random only if you never look at them.
universalchiro wrote:@degaston: whatever dude you win, you have it all figured out. You have out smarted even God.
Brigadier degaston

Postby Kid Moe on Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:33 am

Nice to see with all the positive changes to this site at least the one constant negative is still in place..........the dice

18 vs 5 just became 1 vs 3.........
then 4 vs 1 became 1 vs 1......

what a joke
Cook Kid Moe

Postby rhp 1 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:01 pm

Kid Moe wrote:Nice to see with all the positive changes to this site at least the one constant negative is still in place..........the dice

18 vs 5 just became 1 vs 3.........
then 4 vs 1 became 1 vs 1......

what a joke

18v5 is sorta rough...

but 4 v 1? I lose as many of those as I win.. (not really, but I lose A LOT of 4 v 1).. not the most statistically rational example of a dice problem btw
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby ChrisPond on Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:47 pm

I have typically been one of those people that mock those that bitch about the dice. to be honest, i don't care what number comes up on the dice, just that the number that comes up for me is bigger than the opponent. therefore, i really only look at "battle outcomes"

I am in a couple of 1 v 1 tournaments right now and it seems like every one of my games goes something like this...resulting in a win or loss for me.

Game 1 (complete battle outcomes versus my opponent and our only game together). I am losing the game and i am in the 6th round right now:
Assault, 3-2 dice: -21%, 24 kills,48,losses
Assault, 3-1 dice: -9%, 12 kills, 9 losses

Game 2(complete battle outcomes versus my opponent and our only game together). I won the game in round 6.
Assault, 3-2 dice: +20%, 25kills, 9 losses
Defend, 3-2 dice: +21%, 12 kills, 6 losses

I can post more of my games if you like, but it seems like the majority of games I am having right now are like this. When you have battle outcomes like this, strategy hardly has any effect on the game.

Top Rank: 12 High Score: 3912
Colonel ChrisPond

Postby ChrisPond on Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:25 pm

This morning i lost 16 straight rolling 3-2 dice (8rolls). I am sure it could have been worse but I ran out of 3 dice attacks. The dice seem to have gotten worse when it comes to the all or nothing, or I just notice more now.

Top Rank: 12 High Score: 3912
Colonel ChrisPond

Postby Low Baller on Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:38 pm

I made a 16v4 roll and it ended up 2v8. What the absolute feck? My dice were so bad that they gave the enemy troops, what are the odds of that? Calculate me that, Batman!

I was so disoriented by this that I stumbled towards the stairs and tumbled down them and my shoes fell off. What the hell, Conquer Club?
Corporal Low Baller

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:48 pm

Low Baller wrote:I made a 16v4 roll and it ended up 2v8. What the absolute feck? My dice were so bad that they gave the enemy troops, what are the odds of that? Calculate me that, Batman!

I was so disoriented by this that I stumbled towards the stairs and tumbled down them and my shoes fell off. What the hell, Conquer Club?

+1
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby jangler3 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:12 am

I was just reminded why I stopped playing 3 years ago. The dice. 17 to 3 and I lost 15. one more game to play and I'm out again. sad really because I do like it here and most of the people I have talked to, but the dice suck.
The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.~ Thomas Jefferson
Corporal 1st Class jangler3

Postby Supermecano on Mon May 12, 2014 5:28 pm

I totally agree with the complaints that are being done about the dice.

It is clear to those responsible for conquerclub, have no intention to fix it. :x

Conquerclub users, we should stop complaining and make a decision: CANCEL ALL PREMIUM ACCOUNTS until they do not solve this problem.

For many years these complaints are heard and not solved.

Statistically everything can be possible, but we must demand that the MOST LIKELY to occur.
There are many results that are possible, but highly unlikely and this happens very often.

The outcome of game can not be predetermined by the whim of the dice.

Best regards
Sergeant 1st Class Supermecano

Postby Gweeedo on Mon May 12, 2014 7:06 pm

jangler3 wrote:I was just reminded why I stopped playing 3 years ago. The dice. 17 to 3 and I lost 15. one more game to play and I'm out again. sad really because I do like it here and most of the people I have talked to, but the dice suck.

Yes, we get that! Dice suck, dice games suck!
What do you want? You want to win every 5,2,1 battle...maybe an overrun rule should be adopted.

If you were playing a nonspeed game and used the auto assault button...the blame is on you!
Earlier in my career I stopped using the auto assault button; my game (score from 1200 to 1800 in 13 games) improved immensely.
Auto-assault button is too convenient, I use it to my own demise.
Not caring enough to take the time and score up.

I hope CC comes out with the semi-auto assault button soon; then you will not be forced to lose all your units going after a measly 2 unit defender.
Sergeant 1st Class Gweeedo

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon May 12, 2014 10:38 pm

So, there's this thing called Science. Y'all should read about it on wikipedia.
Major BigBallinStalin

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue May 13, 2014 9:36 am

Lost 33v14, went straight to 3v14. How random.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Agent 86 on Tue May 13, 2014 9:51 am

Nah, you just caught the random streaky bullshit :lol:
We are the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness.
Major Agent 86

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion