Conquer Club

Game of nitwits

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Game of nitwits

Postby Gweeedo on Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:10 pm

Where else do you find players who hold a grudge, play in vendetta mode, suicide, Risk rage...

This is a wannabe War game, played by wannabe war gamer's...guess that is why I play it.
That being said, what incentive is there to become conqueror?
Why should a person try to master such a game?

If you are an OK player...that is all that is needed.

I ran across some fool who asked me who I was, he stated that everybody knew who he is...Whoopee shit!
Players get a thrill playing this game any way they can (lambasting other players, ratings, medals, dice etc.).
You have to play against a wide variety of players.
No reason to take this game seriously.
Cuz it is not considered a War game and you are not a Grognard.

If somebody does not want to go (learn) beyond the basics, that is OK and should be exceptable.
Sergeant 1st Class Gweeedo

Re: Game of nitwits

Postby ChrisPond on Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:03 pm

Gweeedo wrote:Where else do you find players who hold a grudge, play in vendetta mode, suicide, Risk rage...

This is a wannabe War game, played by wannabe war gamer's...guess that is why I play it.

I ran across some fool who asked me who I was, he stated that everybody knew who he is...Whoopee shit!
Players get a thrill playing this game any way they can (lambasting other players, ratings, medals, dice etc.).

If somebody does not want to go (learn) beyond the basics, that is OK and should be exceptable.

i would like this guy banned from the forum. such talk as no place here!

Top Rank: 12 High Score: 3912
Colonel ChrisPond

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:04 pm

What if I am a grognard?
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby Gweeedo on Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:59 pm

Dukasaur wrote:What if I am a grognard?

No self respecting Grognard would ever play (divulge) Risk on a gaming site. :geek:
Last edited by Gweeedo on Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Gweeedo on Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:10 pm

ChrisPond wrote:
Gweeedo wrote:Where else do you find players who hold a grudge, play in vendetta mode, suicide, Risk rage...

i would like this guy banned from the forum. such talk as no place here!

The truth hurts!

Don't let it bother you.
Much the same way, when you find yourself in a game..going up against non-players (players that play foolishly).

Postby rhp 1 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:25 pm

Wait... conquerers have mastered the game? Huh? Lol... that was funny
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby betiko on Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:53 pm

Actually you are a grognard. It literally means moaner.
Major betiko

Postby Gweeedo on Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:59 am

rhp 1 wrote:

Wait... conquerers have mastered the game? Huh? Lol... that was funny

Oh really, how many Conquerers have gained the title, scamming their way to the top (how many have had it taken away).
A conquerer Can be a player who has mastered one or two boards and or options...not really mastering the "game'...is it.
I am not making light of the title they have achieved, it belongs to them...they deserve (earned) it.
Not really my point.

Players have the ability to Critique the games that they play...not many (if any) war games
give allowance for this.

In the (real) War gaming world, there is a certain comradery among 'all' players (not just a select few).
If you do not like some of the game mechanics...foe the players that do not play according to your opinion of how the game should (truly) be played.

World War One Snipers, where considered not fair and a underhanded maneuver, any country that deployed a sniper in war would be considered a traitor of warfare.
Germany used Snipers, Britain did not.
By the time Britain understood how effective Snipers really were, it was too late (did not make it for WWII).

How many players Cry, snivel and bellyache about unfair play.
Game of nitwits.
If we can play with you whining, sniveling, crying nitwits, you can play with those of us that play War.
Be a man! Face your opponent.
If you don't like to play a certain way...then don't. Does not mean you need to eliminate playing against such strategy...unless you feel you are no match for them; I agree, you are losing out because you have no counter strategy to beat them...they will smoke you.
you will end your frustration with a simple click of a button (foe)...too easy, why not fight the War?
You are Master of nothing!

Postby JBlombier on Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:25 am

You are fascinating, Gweeedo.
Sorry to interrupt, please continue!
Major JBlombier

Postby BoganGod on Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:38 am

JBlombier wrote:You are fascinating, Gweeedo.
Sorry to interrupt, please continue!

Maybe Gweeedo translated into flemish is much more palatable. I must confess am still amused by the racial slur user handle, further proof of the selective application of standards/rules on this incredibly consistently run site.

I checked with the arbiter of all things racial, owenshouter. Evidently he sees no issue with the user name of the OP. His bias meter is only tuned to black defaming insult detection.
Sergeant 1st Class BoganGod

Return to Conquer Club Discussion