Conquer Club

One more question about Conquest maps

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

One more question about Conquest maps

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:36 am

Why would you play them and NOT make them manual spoils?

I understand if there are less than the proper # of players (e.g. less than 4 on Feudal War) since then you could double-stack a castle.

It seems people are selling themselves short for manual medals.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Re: One more question about Conquest maps

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:04 am

DoomYoshi wrote:Why would you play them and NOT make them manual spoils?

I understand if there are less than the proper # of players (e.g. less than 4 on Feudal War) since then you could double-stack a castle.

It seems people are selling themselves short for manual medals.

Some people think that getting manual medals for conquest maps is cheating. At the very least, it's a loophole that should be closed.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby Gweeedo on Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:37 am

oh, Is that how I got my Manual achievement medal. I cheated.

I did not even know I had a MA medal until now. Where might I find my Conquest map Achievement medal?
Sergeant 1st Class Gweeedo

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:49 am

Are conquest maps those stack-and-blast maps?

I don't really get the name. Aren't we conquesting and conquering on all maps or only for a select few? Or are these maps conquest-only? No conquering allowed?

I thought this place was called Conquer Club. Gentlemen, we dwell in Dark Times.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby Donelladan on Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:03 am

Some people think that getting manual medals for conquest maps is cheating. At the very least, it's a loophole that should be closed.

It is a loophole that has been close already.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=196145
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:15 pm

That explains it.

I guess I never will get a manual medal now.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:27 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:That explains it.

I guess I never will get a manual medal now.

Lets play some Manual games, DY. I've played exactly 1 in my time here I think.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby rhp 1 on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:55 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:Are conquest maps those stack-and-blast maps?

I don't really get the name. Aren't we conquesting and conquering on all maps or only for a select few? Or are these maps conquest-only? No conquering allowed?

I thought this place was called Conquer Club. Gentlemen, we dwell in Dark Times.

hold all x for victory? is that what they mean by conquest? feudal for example... hold all castles for victory... though I rarely see that happen
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby loutil on Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:31 pm

rhp 1 wrote:

hold all x for victory? is that what they mean by conquest? feudal for example... hold all castles for victory... though I rarely see that happen

I think they mean maps where you start from one point and "conquest" the map. Maps like Feudal, Clandemonium, Kings I and II. Playing them with a "manual" drop used to be loophole to getting the manual deploy medal. As there is only one place to drop your troops it was kind of silly...
Conqueror loutil
Team Leader
Team Leader

Postby Gilligan on Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:40 pm

loutil wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:

I think they mean maps where you start from one point and "conquest" the map. Maps like Feudal, Clandemonium, Kings I and II. Playing them with a "manual" drop used to be loophole to getting the manual deploy medal. As there is only one place to drop your troops it was kind of silly...

This...
Major Gilligan

Postby rhp 1 on Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:02 pm

Gilligan wrote:
loutil wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:

This...

cool... thanx boys
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Return to Conquer Club Discussion