Conquer Club

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Postby betiko on Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:58 am

Game 14138394 lulz. 4 deadbeats in the conquercup make a party for round 2. the last deadbeat to play will qualify for round 3!! yoohoooo! round 3 without playing a turn!!!
Major betiko

Re: 14138394

Postby ManBungalow on Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:03 am

Why can't I view that game?
Colonel ManBungalow

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:07 am

lol I cant access it either.. how do you know they are deadbeating??

Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal MoB Deadly

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:08 am

They are all Betiko's multis, obviously.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby betiko on Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:23 pm

lol a friend playing the cup asked me for my thoughts on his turn. i went on the conquer cup tab to find his game and saw that 4 had already advanced to round 2 (basically meaning they got killed on round 1). I was surprised that people could get killed that early, so I clicked on their games... and realized they all got kicked out for missing 3 rounds. I just thought that game was funny.... if the guy playing last notices the conquer cup started within the next week or so; he will be playing round 3.

but yeah, we cannot access the game I mentioned and I wonder why... does this happens in all automatic tournaments?
Major betiko

Postby Swifte on Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:26 pm

betiko wrote:lol a friend playing the cup asked me for my thoughts on his turn. i went on the conquer cup tab to find his game and saw that 4 had already advanced to round 2 (basically meaning they got killed on round 1). I was surprised that people could get killed that early, so I clicked on their games... and realized they all got kicked out for missing 3 rounds. I just thought that game was funny.... if the guy playing last notices the conquer cup started within the next week or so; he will be playing round 3.

but yeah, we cannot access the game I mentioned and I wonder why... does this happens in all automatic tournaments?

It looks like the game hasn't actually started yet (no round # is assigned) I don't know why that would be.
Colonel Swifte

Postby smegal69 on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:14 am

betiko wrote:lol a friend playing the cup asked me for my thoughts on his turn. i went on the conquer cup tab to find his game and saw that 4 had already advanced to round 2 (basically meaning they got killed on round 1). I was surprised that people could get killed that early, so I clicked on their games... and realized they all got kicked out for missing 3 rounds. I just thought that game was funny.... if the guy playing last notices the conquer cup started within the next week or so; he will be playing round 3.

We know someone is not getting any :lol: do you not have anything better to do?
Colonel smegal69

Location: Doing Hard Time on "The ROCK", in the southern ocean

Postby betiko on Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:42 pm

smegal69 wrote:

We know someone is not getting any :lol: do you not have anything better to do?

Says the guy reading and posting in this thread! ;)
I guess milking cows all day is something fulfilling.
Major betiko

Postby BoganGod on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:45 pm

I laughed at this. betsy if you continue to offer people advice you will soon have no friends. "Make for rhu village and auto it", does not constitute game winning advice.
Sergeant 1st Class BoganGod

Return to Conquer Club Discussion