Conquer Club

Can banned member's return?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Can banned member's return?

Postby keith94 on Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:21 am

To whom it may concern:

So i've been banned from conquer club maybe about 2-3 years ago.
It wasn't cause i was teaming, it's because i had multiple accounts only doing 1v1 matches.
Anyways i've learned my lesson, & I still absolutly love risk!!
So is their a chance my band status can been withdrawn, thanks...?

Sinceraly: lil0homie1
Private keith94

Re: Can banned member's return?

Postby grifftron on Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:02 am

Your best bet is to just write up an E-Ticket to inform CC staff... If your back and clean, I bet they would let you play again.
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby keith94 on Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:06 am

grifftron wrote:Your best bet is to just write up an E-Ticket to inform CC staff... If your back and clean, I bet they would let you play again.

I dont know where to write an e ticket, nor what stuff i should contact?
Private keith94

Postby grifftron on Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:45 am

keith94 wrote:
grifftron wrote:Your best bet is to just write up an E-Ticket to inform CC staff... If your back and clean, I bet they would let you play again.

I dont know where to write an e ticket, nor what stuff i should contact?

Follow this link my friend...

https://www.conquerclub.com/eticket/index.php

scroll down to the bottom and you will see a form you can fill out and send.

or just click on the help tab on the top right
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby BoganGod on Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:41 am

A few perma banned players are now back. eddie2 for example. Seems that the new managament has a more relaxed attitude towards some things like forum infractions..... Cheating to climb the scoreboard is almost sanctioned by the design of some new features/ladders. Account sharing is now fine as well. So a few things have changed. I wish you luck.
Sergeant 1st Class BoganGod

Postby owenshooter on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:21 am

wait... i like how he attempts to rejoin CC by creating a multi account and posting in the forums... meanwhile, he has already played 6 games, one even against Bruceswar, not even waiting for a response.. ha!!! he just should have kept the multi account and laid low... the black jesus is amused...-el Jesus negro

p.s.-the answers above are correct. some perma-banned members have been reinstated... good luck, BLITZ!!!
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby wrestler1ump on Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:28 am

I remember when Norse got permabanned and there was outrage about it. It seemed like management was determined to never let him back. I wonder if they would let him back. I doubt it though.
Corporal wrestler1ump

Postby grifftron on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:51 am

wrestler1ump wrote:I remember when Norse got permabanned and there was outrage about it. It seemed like management was determined to never let him back. I wonder if they would let him back. I doubt it though.

Good ol Norse... what the character!
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby BoganGod on Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:26 pm

Who was norse?
Sergeant 1st Class BoganGod

Postby TeeGee on Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:29 pm

wrestler1ump wrote:I remember when Norse got permabanned and there was outrage about it. It seemed like management was determined to never let him back. I wonder if they would let him back. I doubt it though.

Do you have contact details for him? ;)

And can anyone contact Dancing Mustard??
Kotaro wrote:TG for site owner 2020
Field Marshal TeeGee

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby DaGip on Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:14 pm

TeeGee wrote:

Do you have contact details for him? ;)

And can anyone contact Dancing Mustard??

The last I heard from Norse was he commented on my Scummer video 4 years ago...and that was it. I can try to message him on YouTube I guess? That's the only contact I had with the gentleman. I miss his humor and wit (he needed to tone down the bigoted talk though, and I think that's why the admin banned him).

I have no idea where DM is, he is missed by almost everyone. Jiminski was incredibly pissed at DM's banning. Jiminski was a great player and gentleman and wanted me to come up with the music to his poem dedicated to DM's banning from CC. Jiminski was never banned, he just left. I don't think it was over DM's removal from CC; however.

Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby DaGip on Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:00 pm

BTW, banned members can return; but only under a thorough appeal process. I learned about this from Owenshooter who dropped me an email about a month ago.

After three long, genuine letters my ban was lifted late last night. However, I understand that my return is highly scrutinized and I can never return to the old DaGip days of baiting/flaming to get under people's skin. But I would like to point out that back in the "old DaGip" days the forums had Flame Wars. I picked up some very bad habits there as a fledgling forum jumper, LOL! Anyway, DaGip is back and looking to stay a part of CC community!
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby notyou2 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:50 pm

Welcome back.

I always understood that if your infraction was multiple accounts, you could return simply by agreeing to have only one account and to buy premium.

DM was not banned for multiple accounts to my knowledge. That's why I always found it illogical. The cheaters could buy their way back in, but the shit disturbers received life time bans simply because they pressed submit before their brain thought about the consequences.
Captain notyou2

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:54 pm

notyou2 wrote:Welcome back.

I always understood that if your infraction was multiple accounts, you could return simply by agreeing to have only one account and to buy premium.

DM was not banned for multiple accounts to my knowledge. That's why I always found it illogical. The cheaters could buy their way back in, but the shit disturbers received life time bans simply because they pressed submit before their brain thought about the consequences.

Forum posters impose greater costs on mods. Cheaters impose greater costs on other players.. Victims in forums are more vocal and persistent than unknown players who might occasionally complain in the C&A forum. So, it makes sense that forum posters receive harsher punishments.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby blakebowling on Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:03 pm

If you've only had one violation of, then this is correct. If you've had more than one, this may not be an option.

Also, anyone who is interested in returning is more than welcomed to send in an appeal.
Private blakebowling

Postby Army of GOD on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:22 am

You're welcome DaGip (and others): viewtopic.php?f=470&t=154092
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby DaGip on Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:06 am

Army of GOD wrote:You're welcome DaGip (and others): viewtopic.php?f=470&t=154092
Thanks AoG. I remember the community asking that question back when Norse got the axe. We wanted a "parole" system way back then; but it fell on deaf ears. I think once the new CC figured it they could make money with the idea, it became a no-brainer.
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby notyou2 on Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:42 am

Enrollment is dropping. The height of paid members was back in the heydays prior to the permanent bans of some prominent members and posters. Believe it or not, people come here for more than just Risk. I think this has dawned on the new owner and he is apparently attempting to remedy some past misguided indiscretions.
Captain notyou2

Postby notyou2 on Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:44 am

blakebowling wrote:

If you've only had one violation of, then this is correct. If you've had more than one, this may not be an option.

Also, anyone who is interested in returning is more than welcomed to send in an appeal.

Thanks for clarifying that. I still think it's wrong. I guess money talks, bullshit walks is the motto of this site.
Captain notyou2

Return to Conquer Club Discussion