Conquer Club

God's prophecy

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: God's prophecy

Postby ZornSlayer on Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:48 am

The prophesy is true. I have proof.

year's ago I was up on a hilltop blowng a horn during easter weekend in some crazy God thing. As I did this a red balloon appeared in the sky and came drifting toward the little round lake below me. I declared it the Second Coming and blew my horn very loud. Whereupon the balloon did a 90-degree deflection back into the air and drifted away to the west. Despondant I followed it. Presently I came to some railroad tracks. I came out of brush onto the tracks near a signal box. The signal box had wording grafitti'd on it that said : Insane. Die. I felt even more despondant as I walked the tracks. The trakcs had a ballast of black stones. soon I came to a pile of white stones. Feeling like I needed to do something redeeming I gathered up the small pile of white stones and rescued them from the darkness. As I picked them up I realized they were broken bits of the same stone. and when I put them all together the stone united looked like an actual human heart (you know, kinda lopsided, thicker at one end than the other). Years later I had those stones out on my counter in a circle, and a wasp landed and began clamboring up and down over the rocks n the cirlce. the wasp did this over and over and over and over again. weird. So I wrote a question to God in my journal what this meant the wasp circling the scattered tones like joshua at jericho. and I came on a passage that was Jeremiah talking of the return of the exiles, but as I wrote it transcribed in my book the pen died, but I kept writing anyway. and the ink began to flow again as I began to transcribe the words in the passage that said "Bring Them Back" :)
Lieutenant ZornSlayer

Postby owenshooter on Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:00 pm

ZornSlayer wrote:i like drugs :)

seconded...-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby demonfork on Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:43 pm

Gary tried to have this problem taken care of months ago. He even brought this to the attention of the Map Foundry President.

Gary was told by the Foundry President...

"f*ck you Gary this is none of your business. This was God's decision! Who the f*ck are you to challenge God?"

I think that pretty much sums up this matter.
Sergeant 1st Class demonfork

Postby Symmetry on Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:53 pm

I still don't understand the "Gary" thing. But my point was more about how the map reflected the Palestinian cause.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby macbone on Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:00 am

But what about the Midianites and the Amalekites? They got thrown under the bus on this one.
Colonel macbone

Postby ZornSlayer on Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:39 pm

macbone wrote:But what about the Midianites and the Amalekites? They got thrown under the bus on this one.

Not to fear, busses had not been invented yet. Also, they are lousy to drive on sand and mount horeb and such.

Bt, macbone, your statement next to your animated avatar is really really really really freaking me out :lol: :shock:
Lieutenant ZornSlayer

Postby macbone on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:15 am

ZornSlayer wrote:Bt, macbone, your statement next to your animated avatar is really really really really freaking me out :lol: :shock:

Fantastic. =)
Colonel macbone

Postby ZornSlayer on Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:43 am

<3 <3 <3 <3
Lieutenant ZornSlayer

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion