Conquer Club

The BEST CC PLAYERS UNDER 30...

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: CC's 10 BEST PLAYERS IN THEIR 20's

Postby Robinette on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:16 pm

Fruitcake wrote:I have often asked Robin to join me but as I am now in my late fifties and was in my early fifties when I originally asked her I imagine the answer would be the same as always.

What can i say... i mostly only played around with other 20 somethings, as it's always been the singles scene for me...
And as much as I admire your intellect Simon, I am not ready to rely on, or commit to a partner just yet...

O:)
Brigadier Robinette

Postby Fruitcake on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:19 pm

Robinette wrote:
Fruitcake wrote:I have often asked Robin to join me but as I am now in my late fifties and was in my early fifties when I originally asked her I imagine the answer would be the same as always.

What can i say... i mostly only played around with other 20 somethings, as it's always been the singles scene for me...
And as much as I admire your intellect Simon, I am not ready to rely on, or commit to a partner just yet...

yeah, you big tease! hear that noise...it's the sound of my heart breaking....again!

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby Robinette on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:24 pm

Leehar wrote:westbo should definitely make the grade as an exceptional teen though

Don't know how I missed him...
Probably because I just wasn't looking at anyone in their teens,
But there is no doubt that westbo belongs on my list, and he has been added!
Brigadier Robinette

Postby Gabriel13 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:25 pm

chapcrap wrote:
nagerous wrote:
chapcrap wrote:I should obviously be on this list.

Another person in their 50s claiming to be a 20 something, what is with people.

Why do you think I'm in my 50s? You don't even know me! Gilligan was just messing around. He knows I'm not in my 50s. Not sure I want to post a pic of myself here, but I'm sure I can find a way to prove my age.

nagerous wrote:Battle royale winners could result in someone less than 10 being a top scoring player.

Also, I won a BR, do I get to be on the list now?

Your profile clearly says you're 50, chapcrap!

Also, I've won 12 BR's in 2 years.. ;)
Cook Gabriel13

Postby Robinette on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:31 pm

Gweeedo wrote:Strange, all the players on your list have great ratings.
Would not expect that.

Comes with the territory...
And we all have great fashion sense too, lol...
Brigadier Robinette

Postby loutil on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:37 pm

Robinette wrote:

Hey woman...bring your pretty little self over to me 8-) .
Conqueror loutil
Team Leader
Team Leader

Postby TeeGee on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:50 pm

lanyards wrote:Hahah, nothing misleading here... Is this a remake of an old thread? Seems like I've fallen for this one before

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=129473
Kotaro wrote:TG for site owner 2020
Field Marshal TeeGee

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby Robinette on Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:01 pm

loutil wrote:
Robinette wrote:

GRANDPA, you're embarrassing me!
And if you really want to know, you're freaking me out a bit... :oops:
Brigadier Robinette

Postby Trevor33 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:17 pm

Then stop pretending to be a chick :P
Major Trevor33

Postby loutil on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:03 am

Robinette wrote:
loutil wrote:
Robinette wrote:

A grandpa with a six pack cannot be all that bad... :mrgreen:
Conqueror loutil
Team Leader
Team Leader

Postby codeblue1018 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:53 am

Robinette wrote:
loutil wrote:
Robinette wrote:

I thought girls like creeps?
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby Fruitcake on Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:59 am

codeblue1018 wrote:
Robinette wrote:
loutil wrote:
Robinette wrote:

I thought girls like creeps?

That'll be where you are going wrong then.

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby Koganosi on Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:54 pm

2700 seems to be just dodging the list gotta get those last 33 to finally make a list made by Robinette, one that I have seen around for a long time in conquerclub here, but never exactly talked or had a conversation with, or made it to one of her list.

I am in my twenties, frankiebee can ensure you this or jblombier, also JB is in his 20's and I know he has hit over 3k before, but I cant find the mark now. Though it was after some won Br!

Urs

Koganosi
Major Koganosi

Postby Fruitcake on Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:10 pm

Koganosi wrote:2700 seems to be just dodging the list gotta get those last 33 to finally make a list made by Robinette, one that I have seen around for a long time in conquerclub here, but never exactly talked or had a conversation with, or made it to one of her list.

I am in my twenties, frankiebee can ensure you this or jblombier, also JB is in his 20's and I know he has hit over 3k before, but I cant find the mark now. Though it was after some won Br!

Urs

Koganosi

Unfortunately Sir, you tell untruths, albeit innocently. This is not obscured to my eyes as you are over 30.

How do I know this? It is simply a matter of using one's wits and ones knowledge of the original poster.

Colonel Fruitcake

Postby laughingcavalier on Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:25 pm

Over-60 here, but you know one of my favourite things on the internet is corrupting 20-somethings who have never got into bed with anyone let alone had a threesome.
Major laughingcavalier

Postby Koganosi on Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:59 am

Fruitcake wrote:
Koganosi wrote:2700 seems to be just dodging the list gotta get those last 33 to finally make a list made by Robinette, one that I have seen around for a long time in conquerclub here, but never exactly talked or had a conversation with, or made it to one of her list.

Urs

Koganosi

Unfortunately Sir, you tell untruths, albeit innocently. This is not obscured to my eyes as you are over 30.

How do I know this? It is simply a matter of using one's wits and ones knowledge of the original poster.

Damn, quess I have to get my act together and try to act younger again!

But I quess your knowlegde of me seems far superior to anyone else :)! You sir, might be the God of the cc forums!!

Urs

Koganosi
Major Koganosi

Postby Robinette on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:38 am

laughingcavalier wrote:Over-60 here, but you know one of my favourite things on the internet is corrupting 20-somethings who have never got into bed with anyone let alone had a threesome.

You know, i probably shouldn't admit this, but many years ago i did a couple threesomes...

First time I was totally inexperienced, it was me and 2 guys, and it wasn't very good for me as i was a bit space'd out...

The only other time, there was me, a wicked gal, and a guy that got pretty frustrated because I was the only one that scored points, lol...

Never have done another threesome, and pretty sure I never will again...

1st Game 31569
2nd Game 115865
Last edited by Robinette on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brigadier Robinette

Postby Robinette on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:47 am

Koganosi wrote:
Fruitcake wrote:

Urs

Koganosi

Damn, quess I have to get my act together and try to act younger again!

But I quess your knowlegde of me seems far superior to anyone else :)! You sir, might be the God of the cc forums!!

Urs

Koganosi

That Fruitcake understands wit, and truth be told he has sufficient knowledge as well...
If only he wasn't nearly 60 :-|

But since you made reference to frankiebee, I felt I should quote him from earlier in this thread...
frankiebee wrote:I'm way to old, i'm afraid :(
Brigadier Robinette

Postby Koganosi on Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:08 am

Robinette wrote:But since you made reference to frankiebee, I felt I should quote him from earlier in this thread...
frankiebee wrote:I'm way to old, i'm afraid :(

Though he might have grow old, I am certainly in my younger years!!! 22 years of age :P. Though Frank also implies he has the same age ;)!

Urs

Koganosi
Major Koganosi

Postby Trevor33 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:09 pm

Robinette wrote:
laughingcavalier wrote:Over-60 here, but you know one of my favourite things on the internet is corrupting 20-somethings who have never got into bed with anyone let alone had a threesome.

You know, i probably shouldn't admit this, but many years ago i did a couple threesomes...

First time I was totally inexperienced, it was me and 2 guys, and it wasn't very good for me as i was a bit space'd out...

The only other time, there was me, a wicked gal, and a guy that got pretty frustrated because I was the only one that scored points, lol...

Never have done another threesome, and pretty sure I never will again...

1st Game 31569
2nd Game 115865

You are so a dude.
Major Trevor33

Postby loutil on Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:25 pm

What? There are people who have not had a 3-some? :shock: .
In truth, I would have to go all the way back to my college days...
Conqueror loutil
Team Leader
Team Leader

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:38 pm

TeeGee wrote:
lanyards wrote:Hahah, nothing misleading here... Is this a remake of an old thread? Seems like I've fallen for this one before

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=129473

mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby Robinette on Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:54 pm

trevor33 wrote:
Robinette wrote:
1st Game 31569
2nd Game 115865

You are so a dude.

One way or the other, I am batting for the other team, lol...
Brigadier Robinette

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:55 pm

Robinette wrote:.
You may or may not know that I am 28,

and it just seems that most of the intelligent fellas out here in CC land are in their 40's, 50's and beyond... :-s

But there ARE a few really great 20 somethings here at CC...

And being that i've been here since year 1, I think I am well qualified to determine who they are...
I've been gone awhile, but I can still sniff out the 10 BEST...
So here's my list...

that actually made me chuckle
JR's Game Profile

show
Sergeant 1st Class JOHNNYROCKET24

Postby chapcrap on Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:16 pm

Ok. I admit it. I'm 53.
Lieutenant chapcrap

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion