Conquer Club

Scheduled Down time

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Scheduled Down time

Postby TeeGee on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:29 pm

This is a notice for upcoming downtime for Database Configuration. Please avoid taking turns or playing speed games around these times. We will add time to the countdown of all active games.

Advance Block on Game Create/Join: Wed Apr 09, 22:30:00 CCT
Advance Block on Game Play: Wed Apr 09, 23:10:00 CCT
Scheduled Down: Wed Apr 09, 23:30:00 CCT
Scheduled Up: Thu Apr 10, 01:30:00 CCT
Kotaro wrote:TG for site owner 2020
Field Marshal TeeGee

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Re: Scheduled Down time

Postby maasman on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:19 pm

How much time will be added? I need to take this turn before I go to bed and I'm sure as hell not about to lose 2 hours of sleep because of your down time.

Game 14242162
Colonel maasman

Postby nam24 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:06 am

There was a major glitch during Game 14079615 too. It's a 'fog of war' style game. A player got to go twice in a row and completely gutted me. This is pretty screwed up because not only did he get to go twice, but he now knows where nearly all my troops are deployed. The integrity of the game is completely gone and should probably be voided. Is there anything that can be done about this?
Sergeant 1st Class nam24

Postby Army of GOD on Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:27 am

you're not the boss of me
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:34 am

nam24 wrote:There was a major glitch during Game 14079615 too. It's a 'fog of war' style game. A player got to go twice in a row and completely gutted me. This is pretty screwed up because not only did he get to go twice, but he now knows where nearly all my troops are deployed. The integrity of the game is completely gone and should probably be voided. Is there anything that can be done about this?

If the game is corrupt they will delete it. Make sure you post this in the Bug Report forum, or file an eticket.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby nam24 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:13 am

Dukasaur wrote:
nam24 wrote:There was a major glitch during Game 14079615 too. It's a 'fog of war' style game. A player got to go twice in a row and completely gutted me. This is pretty screwed up because not only did he get to go twice, but he now knows where nearly all my troops are deployed. The integrity of the game is completely gone and should probably be voided. Is there anything that can be done about this?

If the game is corrupt they will delete it. Make sure you post this in the Bug Report forum, or file an eticket.

Thanks for the heads up. I posted it under that topic.
Sergeant 1st Class nam24

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:58 am

That's odd. I was playing CC during those times without any problem. Apparently, 'downtimes' are a cover for Mod Conferences on how to annoy their customers--e.g. How to Create More Lag, The Art of Expressing Insincere Concern, and Prolonging Implementations--especially Maprank.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby TeeGee on Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:29 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:That's odd. I was playing CC during those times without any problem. Apparently, 'downtimes' are a cover for Mod Conferences on how to annoy their customers--e.g. How to Create More Lag, The Art of Expressing Insincere Concern, and Prolonging Implementations--especially Maprank.

Damn, you caught us out.
Kotaro wrote:TG for site owner 2020
Field Marshal TeeGee

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Return to Conquer Club Discussion