Conquer Club

Battle Royal, too many terminator games

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Battle Royal, too many terminator games

Postby CHECK-M8 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:58 am

I keep checking and all I ever see any more is battle royal game settings with either terminator settings or nuclear spoils. Those are two settings that I can't play. Anyone ranked higher than a captian is a fool if they play a terminator game that size. They are going to have a target on their backs from the start. And the nuclear spoils takes away any thought, so that the games comes down to whether or not someone gets all your territories cards and puts you out with dumb luck.

I understand that there are some players who like the idea of playing for a coin flip, and know if the games comes down to luck instead of skilll then they have a better chance, but why does ALL the games have to be under these settings?

Escalating spoils makes the game just come down to who moves at the right time and gets on a roll with cards, and although that is considerably better than the above, it is not as good as Standard spoils, or No spoils, in a game that size, IMO.

I miss playing Battle Royal, and I am sure there are many others high ranking players who know they can't play terminator and is waiting for a game they can enter. Just a thought.
Major CHECK-M8

Re: Battle Royal, too many terminator games

Postby IcePack on Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:47 pm

Standard spoils? You mean flat rate?
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Gabriel13 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:04 pm

There will probably be tons of Battle Royale's on holidays throughout the year from now on, so you should join those :P
Cook Gabriel13

Postby CHECK-M8 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:28 am

IcePack wrote:Standard spoils? You mean flat rate?

yes, I meant flat rate.
Major CHECK-M8

Postby CHECK-M8 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:29 am

Gabriel13 wrote:There will probably be tons of Battle Royale's on holidays throughout the year from now on, so you should join those :P

Starting when? And why, what changed?
Major CHECK-M8

Postby Gabriel13 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:24 am

CHECK-M8 wrote:
Gabriel13 wrote:There will probably be tons of Battle Royale's on holidays throughout the year from now on, so you should join those :P

Starting when? And why, what changed?

They had some on the anniversary, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, and now from thursday until Sunday for Easter.
Cook Gabriel13

Return to Conquer Club Discussion