Conquer Club

Uh oh, relapse

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Uh oh, relapse

Postby deltaray on Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:01 pm

Guys! I'm afraid. I mean I have two kids now. I have a good job. I can't get hooked on this game again. I don't have time for this. I nearly lost everything last time I played this. Now I find myself starting a couple games again. Help! 8-[
Private 1st Class deltaray

Re: Uh oh, relapse

Postby DaGip on Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:05 pm

Best thing to do is to buy Premium for you and your two kids, that way you guys can all play speed games with each other and form a stronger family bond.
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:47 pm

Your kids will also learn valuable lessons:

1. how to deal with trolls
2. how to deal with a disappointing loss
3. how to sink vast amounts of time in leisure while learning skills in strategy which are applicable to other arenas of life--given enough imagination. For example, my stack-and-blast tactic works well on some women's faces.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby notyou2 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:51 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:Your kids will also learn valuable lessons:

3. how to sink vast amounts of time in leisure while learning skills in strategy which are applicable to other arenas of life--given enough imagination. For example, my stack-and-blast tactic works well on some women's faces.

Someone hacked BBS' account. He said he was leaving, I will report this to the multi hunters.
Captain notyou2

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:55 pm

notyou2 wrote:

Someone hacked BBS' account. He said he was leaving, I will report this to the multi hunters.

Occasional posts on GD are acceptable. OT takes too much time, thus "good bye, OT," ya dirty old troll.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby loutil on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:14 pm

I bet you have the women lining up with lines like that... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Conqueror loutil
Team Leader
Team Leader

Postby Agent 86 on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:57 pm

notyou2 wrote:Someone hacked BBS' account. He said he was leaving, I will report this to the multi hunters.

Nope BBS is here to stay :lol:

loutil wrote:I bet you have the women lining up with lines like that... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ohh yeah..BBS needs a big stick :lol:

deltaray wrote:Guys! I'm afraid. I mean I have two kids now. I have a good job. I can't get hooked on this game again. I don't have time for this. I nearly lost everything last time I played this. Now I find myself starting a couple games again. Help! 8-[

No help available you are hooked, line and sinker. Go with the addiction and make it work like the rest of us..yeah :P
We are the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness.
Major Agent 86

Postby loutil on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:43 pm

[quote="Agent 86"

Ohh yeah..BBS wishes he had a big stick :lol:

[/quote]
Fixed...
Conqueror loutil
Team Leader
Team Leader

Postby Agent 86 on Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:00 pm

loutil wrote:[quote="Agent 86"

Ohh yeah..BBS wishes he had a big stick :lol:

Fixed...[/quote]

Just how big is BBS's stick :lol:
We are the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness.
Major Agent 86

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:10 am

I usually leave it by the door. I swing around all 3 feet of it to open the air vents and windows.
Major BigBallinStalin

Postby betiko on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:34 am

deltaray wrote:Guys! I'm afraid. I mean I have two kids now. I have a good job. I can't get hooked on this game again. I don't have time for this. I nearly lost everything last time I played this. Now I find myself starting a couple games again. Help! 8-[

150 games played in 6 years... That s 25 a year, i think your family can deal with it :lol:
Major betiko

Postby DaGip on Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:49 am

betiko wrote:

150 games played in 6 years... That s 25 a year, i think your family can deal with it :lol:

=D>
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby deltaray on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:19 pm

Heh. I was just kidding anyways. Sorry for the troll. I thought you might enjoy it for a laugh or two.
Private 1st Class deltaray

Postby BoganGod on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:48 pm

deltaray wrote:Heh. I was just kidding anyways. Sorry for the troll. I thought you might enjoy it for a laugh or two.

betiko is french, much more likely to cry than laugh. Enjoys running from fights, dropping weapons, driving tractors to paris, smoking, wearing berets, and giving small dogs embarrassing haircuts. Unlikely to find any enjoyment in someone not taking his one non shameful or submissive hobby as seriously as he does.
Sergeant 1st Class BoganGod

Postby DaGip on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:24 pm

BoganGod wrote:
deltaray wrote:Heh. I was just kidding anyways. Sorry for the troll. I thought you might enjoy it for a laugh or two.

betiko is french, much more likely to cry than laugh. Enjoys running from fights, dropping weapons, driving tractors to paris, smoking, wearing berets, and giving small dogs embarrassing haircuts. Unlikely to find any enjoyment in someone not taking his one non shameful or submissive hobby as seriously as he does.

Does this also include drinking lots of wine and eating stinky cheese all the while sniffing your girlfriend's or wife's hairy armpit?
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby BoganGod on Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:26 am

DaGip wrote:
BoganGod wrote:

Does this also include drinking lots of wine and eating stinky cheese all the while sniffing your girlfriend's or wife's hairy armpit?

yes, though must be noted. Smoke many unfiltered cigarettes before sniffing hirsute pits. The stinky cheese is more to equalise the taste buds for those found of giving "french". Mainly due to circumcision being very rare in france. A 6month ripened creamy blue cheese is just trainee level stuff for the average fruity french guy, or french miss.
Sergeant 1st Class BoganGod

Return to Conquer Club Discussion