Conquer Club

Jiminski and the Chicken Suit

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Should DaGip Honor the Chicken Suit promise?

Total votes : 0

Jiminski and the Chicken Suit

Postby DaGip on Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:26 am

I remember playing a Classic map when jiminski first appeared on the scene (seven years ago!) I was still a freemo, wet behind the ears; but loved playing Risk! ConquerClub made team play exciting and jiminski was a natural born team leader.

The Classic game we played was not in our favor for winning. The opposing trips team was dealt North America right out of the gates! I knew it was bad, I had that situation happen before and North America would make quick work of the map. Victory seemed bleak and the odds were indeed stacked against us.

However, jiminski kept a stiff upper lip and saw advantages for us in the game where I didn't see any. The game went back and forth and back and forth, we were weak and losing the game for sure. Even jimi was hinting at the game being hopelessly beyond preserving. Then, when you thought things couldn't get any worse...they did. I got taken out of the game, leaving jimi and surfingmace alone. I truly didn't see any hope in the game.

So, I promised jimi that I would go to Great Britain, dress in a Chicken Suit, and dance in front of parliament if we ended up winning.

We did! Now, I am stuck with this bizarre promise on my conscience.

A trip to Britain would not be cheap for me. I hate flying too! I don't want to welch on a promise. Do you guys and gals think I should honor it? It was more of a joking type of promise, it wasn't meant to be literal.
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Re: Jiminski and the Chicken Suit

Postby sparkyball on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:06 am

You got the game number of this chicken suit bet? and yes keep your promise make it happen
Lieutenant sparkyball

Postby DaGip on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:20 am

sparkyball wrote:You got the game number of this chicken suit bet? and yes keep your promise make it happen

2007-03-29 23:40:37 - jiminski [team]: sorry DaGip I been typing Surf all night Sentence should start: 'Bloody hell Dagip....'
2007-03-30 12:55:06 - DaGip [team]: If you guys pull this one off, I'm moving to Gr8Brit and doin' the chicken dance in front o' Parliament!
2007-03-30 16:56:53 - surfingmace [team]: tink this is a goner if we attack yellow blue gets cont if we dont yellow gets usa
2007-03-30 20:26:12 - jiminski [team]: yeap we were buggered from the 1st go really .. we made half a game of it!
2007-03-30 20:26:40 - surfingmace [team]: here
2007-03-30 20:26:59 - surfingmace [team]: ok all on usa for a bit of fun
2007-03-30 20:27:04 - jiminski [team]: hehe ... it would be worth winning to be able to have Dagip on Utube doing the chicken

http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=320635
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby notyou2 on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:53 am

If the suit masks your face no will actually know it's you. So therefore, find a costume rental place in London, rent a costume and higher Nagerous to do it for you.
Captain notyou2

Postby DaGip on Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:28 am

notyou2 wrote:If the suit masks your face no will actually know it's you. So therefore, find a costume rental place in London, rent a costume and higher Nagerous to do it for you.

Brilliant!
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby IcePack on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:43 pm

You promised to move there not visit. Sounds like you better get your immigration papers ready
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby DaGip on Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:20 pm

IcePack wrote:You promised to move there not visit. Sounds like you better get your immigration papers ready

Technically, there is no such thing as Gr8Brit...so I could be let off the hook by jiminski on the premise that leet speak doesn't count. I ain't moving there...no way, no how...I don't care how many promises I have to break. The only way is if my family moved over there, then I would go; but since I have no family there...I ain't livin' there, sorry, Jimi.

Chicken Suit Dance would be as far as I would go. Pop in for a week, enjoy the fish and chips, drink a few pints, and then do the dance in front of parliament and video it.
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby Serbia on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:01 pm

Honor it. Post it to youtube. Send it to British Tourism Department (whatever the hell it's called). They use in in advertising. CC, and DaGip, PROFIT.

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:48 am

Go for it. Crazy people are always welcome at the Houses of Parliament.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby laughingcavalier on Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:50 pm

I know jimi was deadly serious about it - he doesn't mess about with chicken crap. Waiting for the video.
Major laughingcavalier

Re: Jiminski and Lyme Disease

Postby owenshooter on Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:54 pm

Please be careful if you travel and take precautions against contracting Lyme Disease... Safe travels... the black jesus has spoken...-el Jesus negro

p.s.-did i really throw out an old inside joke for the old peeps around here?!! ha!!!
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby nagerous on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:19 am

DaGip wrote:
notyou2 wrote:If the suit masks your face no will actually know it's you. So therefore, find a costume rental place in London, rent a costume and higher Nagerous to do it for you.

Brilliant!

Someone else will need to step up, I am still on the other side of the world.
Captain nagerous

Postby notyou2 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:02 am

nagerous wrote:
DaGip wrote:

Brilliant!

Someone else will need to step up, I am still on the other side of the world.

Pedronicus would do it.
Captain notyou2

Return to Conquer Club Discussion