Conquer Club

Rut Roh

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Rut Roh

Postby KraphtOne on Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:11 pm

Nosurvivors + Gabriel13 + Easter = General

Me thinks the requirements for the Easter thing breeds people not wanting to play the 200 games they set up to get the medal

106 games, lets give him the minimum of 6 points per game and that's 600 free points... but given a bunch of them were 10+ points its closer to 1000 free points

Gotta love that monthly leaderboard for putting a big BOLD AND UNDERLINED imprint on someone gaining a ton of points lol

*edit: not pointing fingers at gabe or NOS i like both of em, if i'm gabe i can't be blamed for someone not showing up for three days (how could he know) and if i'm nos, well alright maybe you have a little of the blame to shoulder... man up son play your games ;) personally i was going to let all my games with the bots go 3 days and poof, but then i realized that they actually COUNT AS GAMES PLAYED...

which, while i'm on the thought... what kind of garbage is that? i've noticed some players before that have TONS of games with bots (seemingly for no reason) and thought, "why would you play a game that counts for nothing even after you have the medal"... well, sir; because it boosts your win %... playing the friggin wham bot... the bot that refuses to break bonuses or attack stacks... that bot will give you an insane win% hellwing

ugh
Look on my works ye mighty and despair...
Major KraphtOne

Re: Rut Roh

Postby NoSurvivors on Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:57 pm

Mmmmmm... Wasn't for the medal but for the tournament. Which I lost round 1 (karma's a real bitch sometimes... Lol).

But yeah I managed to miss round 1 in almost all of them and missing round 1 on easter... You're fucked.

So yes. I let them all go. Not Gab's fault at all. Slaylark may also be getting (not nearly as many) points because I tried to finish them with him but my lazy self couldn't be arsed. Pretty bad fuck-up on my part. I sense a ban, in all likelihood. Get what I deserve.

Anywho, again not gabby's fault (nor to a lesser extent slay's). Hope they go easy on me is all I can do. Definitely a 30 day ban at minimum. See you all soon (if ever..) My apologies to all involved, this was not my intention (even though past a certain point, it was, if that makes any sense).

-Glorious Leader/President of Live Chat/N/NoS/NS/whatever you wanna call me
Colonel NoSurvivors

Re: Rut Roh

Postby NoSurvivors on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:05 am

And to be fair gabby was like almost brig at the time he started gaining points.. So please don't punish him, he's not to blame here.
Colonel NoSurvivors

Return to Conquer Club Discussion