Conquer Club

Most well travelled CCer

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Most well travelled CCer

Postby owenshooter on Mon May 05, 2014 9:08 pm

Army of GOD wrote:
Baron Von PWN wrote:Canada
USA
Georgia
Russia

That's all I got

Georgia's in the USA

*cough*... guess your middle school doesn't have a geography club... Georgia is actually a country (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_(country))... the black jesus has schooled the masses...-el Jesus negro

p.s.-nice flame, too...

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby nagerous on Mon May 05, 2014 9:11 pm

I was tempted to call him out on that but I figured he was just trolling.
Captain nagerous

Postby notyou2 on Mon May 05, 2014 9:15 pm

He was definitely trolling
Captain notyou2

Postby nietzsche on Tue May 06, 2014 12:05 am

Like AoG is ever serious.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby TeeGee on Tue May 06, 2014 1:36 am

Kotaro wrote:TG for site owner 2020
Field Marshal TeeGee

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby betiko on Tue May 06, 2014 5:35 am

the black jesus just fed the troll.

the supreme leader has spoken.
Major betiko

Postby Trevor33 on Tue May 06, 2014 10:16 am

betiko wrote:
trevor33 wrote:
betiko wrote:UK, France, Spain, Italy, Brazil... and that's about it, didn't travel too much these pas few years.

Joined 2011 and almost 7000 games completed... have you been outside much the past few years?

i started playing cc in my 30s, i ve definitely not been going out as in my 20s, and i probably visited more countries than you. I ve played roughly 2000 games per year and 2/3rds were speed games, i rarely have over 15 games active.

Still an insane amount of games... I've been here since 2006 with breaks and have about 1200 completed games... 2000 a year would make my head explode.

I haven't visited many countries in Europe so anyone who has visited a lot of countries for the weekend or whatever probably would have visited more countries than me... pretty sure I've spend more time in the countries that I have visited than most people.
Major Trevor33

Postby loutil on Tue May 06, 2014 11:01 am

USA, England, France, Spain, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Barbados, Haiti, Jamaica, Aruba, Antigua, and the Bahamas.
Conqueror loutil
Team Leader
Team Leader

Postby Gweeedo on Tue May 06, 2014 11:45 am

On the toilet
in the jacuzzi
In a coal mine
in an Irish pub (in Ireland)
out in the extreme cold (-60)
on the ski slope
the slope (prudhoe bay)
On a snomachine
at the blue grass festival
on a drill rig
in prison
while smoking opium laced pot
while getting a BJ (later tonight..once betiko arrives)
Sergeant 1st Class Gweeedo

Postby betiko on Wed May 07, 2014 2:46 am

trevor33 wrote:
betiko wrote:
trevor33 wrote:
betiko wrote:UK, France, Spain, Italy, Brazil... and that's about it, didn't travel too much these pas few years.

Joined 2011 and almost 7000 games completed... have you been outside much the past few years?

i started playing cc in my 30s, i ve definitely not been going out as in my 20s, and i probably visited more countries than you. I ve played roughly 2000 games per year and 2/3rds were speed games, i rarely have over 15 games active.

Still an insane amount of games... I've been here since 2006 with breaks and have about 1200 completed games... 2000 a year would make my head explode.

I haven't visited many countries in Europe so anyone who has visited a lot of countries for the weekend or whatever probably would have visited more countries than me... pretty sure I've spend more time in the countries that I have visited than most people.

Well i m glad you are so concerned about me, look around though some people have played over 40 000 games. you are way bellow average compared to the age of your account, i might be above average, but i don t play any other game and I don t see how it s your problem.

Concerning travels, given that we count since the account was created that s 5 years of travel less for me compared to your account. I ve spent a total of 13 years of my life living abroad, and i ve been in much more asian countries for example, so no it s not just about european countries.
Major betiko

Postby DiM on Wed May 07, 2014 9:13 am

betiko wrote:some people have played over 40 000 games.

holy cow. there's one guy with 46205 completed games.
wtf?
and he's been playing since jan 8th 2008. that's 6 years, 3 months, 29 days or 2311 days

46205 divided by 2311 equals 20 completed games per day.

i have 1331 games in 2638 days. i have 0.5 games per day :)) and it's getting lower and lower with each day that passes, as i don't have any active games. :lol:
ā€œIn the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.ā€- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby BlackKnight_6 on Thu May 08, 2014 12:46 am

One of my clan mates told me I may hold the award here for playing in the most places. I am one of those people who travel for business that nagerous talked about. My clan mates always see the different flags on my profile. I've made a list of the places I've taken turns in CC over the past 3 or 4 years. These are places that I have played turns in a hotel room at least (I am not counting places I passed through e.g. an airport) Here it is...

Spain
Portugal
France
UK
Ireland
Luxembourg
Austria
Germany
Denmark
Switzerland
Czech Republic
Slovakia
Hungary
Greece
Turkey
Serbia
Croatia
Slovenia
Poland
Ukraine
Russia
Uzbekistan
Kazakhstan
Malta
Italy
Thailand
South Korea
USA
Canada
Mexico
Brazil
Argentina
Peru
Costa Rica
Dominican Republic
United Arab Emirates
Libya
Tunisia
Sergeant 1st Class BlackKnight_6

Postby Agent 86 on Thu May 08, 2014 4:37 am

Ok, you win hands down..where is your next new destination?
We are the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness.
Major Agent 86

Postby nagerous on Thu May 08, 2014 8:26 am

Congrats that is a big list! Long shot but if anyone is in Singapore at the moment and fancies
meeting for a drink over the next few days let me know!
Captain nagerous

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu May 08, 2014 10:59 am

Been to a lot of places but I don't play this game there because there's thing called a life which can actually be entertaining.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby sempaispellcheck on Thu May 08, 2014 11:12 am

Added Italy to my list - forgot it earlier.

sempai
High score: 2200 - July 20, 2015
Game 13890915 - in which I helped clinch the NC4 title for LHDD

Lieutenant sempaispellcheck

Location: Among the clouds and the skyscrapers, saving the world.

Postby BlackKnight_6 on Thu May 08, 2014 11:20 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:Been to a lot of places but I don't play this game there because there's thing called a life which can actually be entertaining.

With you there Caffeine, but when you're jetlagged in some of these hotels there ain't a lot to do. Plus remember: "If you wish to play casually, a few minutes per day is all that is required." :D I don't play turns as much when I'm on holiday - these are all work places.

Agent 86, actually it's gonna be quiet for me for the next few months. Then maybe Hungary. The hellish amount of travel was around a year back.
Sergeant 1st Class BlackKnight_6

Postby pimpdave on Thu May 08, 2014 12:45 pm

nagerous wrote:To date since joining Conquer Club I have now taken turns in :

GBR
Italy
USA
France
Spain
Holland
Turkey
India
Australia
Thailand
Vietnam
Cambodia
Malaysia

I plan on adding Indonesia and Singapore to that list over the next couple of weeks.
I have passed through Belgium and Canada too but not stayed long enough to take any turns so I don't think they count.

Who can beat me? I am sure there are some businessman out there who have played their turns in even more countries.

This is kinda bullshit though dude. You guys in Europe are about the size of the USA, give or take. So going to new countries for you is like going to new states for us. If we play this game, Americans should get to count our states.
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave

Postby DiM on Thu May 08, 2014 2:03 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:Been to a lot of places but I don't play this game there because there's thing called a life which can actually be entertaining.

if you travel on vacation then i get it. whenever i go on vacation i make sure i have all my online games put on vacation mode or enable the sitter feature or whatever. i go on vacation to visit and enjoy that country, not to stay online and play games.

however for people that travel a lot with business purposes taking a few CC turns can be perfectly fine. since travelling is done on such a regular basis, then online games can be taken into account and fitted into their schedule.
ā€œIn the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.ā€- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu May 08, 2014 5:04 pm

BlackKnight_6 wrote:

With you there Caffeine, but when you're jetlagged in some of these hotels there ain't a lot to do. Plus remember: "If you wish to play casually, a few minutes per day is all that is required." :D I don't play turns as much when I'm on holiday - these are all work places.

Agent 86, actually it's gonna be quiet for me for the next few months. Then maybe Hungary. The hellish amount of travel was around a year back.

DiM wrote:

if you travel on vacation then i get it. whenever i go on vacation i make sure i have all my online games put on vacation mode or enable the sitter feature or whatever. i go on vacation to visit and enjoy that country, not to stay online and play games.

however for people that travel a lot with business purposes taking a few CC turns can be perfectly fine. since travelling is done on such a regular basis, then online games can be taken into account and fitted into their schedule.

Just to clarify, I was only referring to holidays, not business trips. I recently played in Qatar because I had a 5hr wait for a transfer flight and free wifi. :D
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby betiko on Fri May 09, 2014 8:32 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
BlackKnight_6 wrote:

DiM wrote:

Just to clarify, I was only referring to holidays, not business trips. I recently played in Qatar because I had a 5hr wait for a transfer flight and free wifi. :D

i don't know if the age you were sporting on your page till now was accurate, but if I remember well it said 20. you have business trips to qatar at that age??? :shock:
Major betiko

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri May 09, 2014 11:38 am

betiko wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
BlackKnight_6 wrote:

DiM wrote:

i don't know if the age you were sporting on your page till now was accurate, but if I remember well it said 20. you have business trips to qatar at that age??? :shock:

I wasn't on a business trip, I was on my way to a holiday in the Maldives! However, my first business trip was when I was -5.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Sun May 11, 2014 10:09 am

nagerous wrote:To date since joining Conquer Club I have now taken turns in :

GBR
Italy
USA
France
Spain
Holland
Turkey
India
Australia
Thailand
Vietnam
Cambodia
Malaysia

I plan on adding Indonesia and Singapore to that list over the next couple of weeks.
I have passed through Belgium and Canada too but not stayed long enough to take any turns so I don't think they count.

Who can beat me? I am sure there are some businessman out there who have played their turns in even more countries.

USA
Canada
Jamaica
Bahamas
and this December: St Lucia
JR's Game Profile

show
Sergeant 1st Class JOHNNYROCKET24

Postby Army of GOD on Fri May 30, 2014 9:21 am

Army of GOD wrote:USA...

uh...